2009 A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poudre Dude

Reaction score
IMGP0037.jpg

Oh no :eek: It's the Darth Vader FJR !!!!! :clapping: I luv it. I like the new script on the side covers so much I ordered a set for my 07 AE. Hope you get many miles of smile.

I didn't know they could make a black....excuse me.....raven bike even "ravener"!

Blacked out the tire rims and the posterior tank trim....I hadn't noticed that before.

Still glad I went ahead with an `08; the wait woulda killed me. Thanks for the pix P-D.

VPup

Ya know..........

I ain't a big fan of black, but I do much prefer the 09 to the 08. The problem is, it's not quite done. You need to get the forks and other associated frame pieces powdercoated black also.

Looks schweet! Congrats on the new FJR!

I assume that the saddlebag reflectors and front wheel reflectors fell off at some point after delivery?

Now, for next year all they have to do is paint the frame, forks and engine covers black too . . . maybe they could anodise the exhausts!!

Wicked!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome :clapping:

My personal preference is to have silver/machine colored rims, vs the 'blacked-out' look...

I assume that the saddlebag reflectors and front wheel reflectors fell off at some point after delivery?
Plus the two by the licence plate and the one on the rear fender (7 total).
Why not go ahead and bust out the taillights, turn signals and headlights to make it COMPLETELY invisible at night?

:blink: :blink: