• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300A For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dbl-eagle0

2009 FJR1300A 13800 miles with lots of extras. Bike is in nice shape and runs great. Includes the following extras:

Seth Laam seat
Yamaha comfort seat (currently on bike)
3 windscreens - Puig light smoke (currently on the bike), Cal Sci, and stock
MV Motorrad Risers (Currently not on the bike)
Canyon cages (front and back)(currently not on the bike)
Factory grip warmers
Kaoko throttle lock
Throttle tamer (currently not on bike)
Factory topcase with attachment kit
Backrest on top case
Bag liners for side bags
Ram mount clutch reservoir cover
Service manual

Bike has fresh oil change (engine and final drive). Tires have good amount of tread. Also has original owner’s manual and luggage manual. Clear title in hand......PM me with any questions.......Also, not sure how to add pictures, pm me and I will get pictures to you.

Bike is located in Omaha, NE.......Asking 8200.00 OBO

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by... (to post your bike for sale.
rolleyes.gif
)
How did you edit your ad with only 1 post made?
unsure.png
...and without an introductory post...which should have been a first post?

Sorry you are selling. Omaha is a beautiful place this time of year.

I guess maybe the rules have changed.

Carry on, and good luck with your sale.
thumbsup.gif

Hmmm... he still only has one post, even after replying to mine. Something weird is going on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did post an introduction and got one (one word) response........
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/159848-new-fjr-owner-from-nebraska/?do=findComment&comment=1175025

Omaha is nice......other than the lack of mountains, any body of water to speak of, and very few twisty roads.
smile.png
Actually, it is a nice place......there are some decent roads N of Mo Valley.......S Carolina on the other hand......I'm sure you have some great roads there.......
Yup. We do...better than Wheaton.

My ancestral home is Newman Grove NE.

Good luck with your sale...

Thanks.......I actually like the bike and am really not in a huge hurry to sell it. However, I am just not doing as much "sport touring" as I thought I would........So, I thought about possibly trying a Triumph Speed Triple. Having said all that, it really wouldn't hurt my feelings if the bike doesn't sell. I am certainly not trying too hard to sell it. The FJR is truly a do it all bike and I certainly like my FJR.......

Last edited:
I did post an introduction and got one (one word) response........
https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/159848-new-fjr-owner-from-nebraska/?do=findComment&comment=1175025

Omaha is nice......other than the lack of mountains, any body of water to speak of, and very few twisty roads.
smile.png
Actually, it is a nice place......there are some decent roads N of Mo Valley.......S Carolina on the other hand......I'm sure you have some great roads there.......
Yup. We do...better than Wheaton.

My ancestral home is Newman Grove NE.

Good luck with your sale...
Newman Grove is Platte county I believe........

Sold.......wish I could edit the original post but my post count still says 1 for some reason........