• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emuaviator

Reaction score
Excellent condition 2009 Yamaha FJR1300A. 22,000 miles. All maintenance has been completed by the dealership I purchased from in 2009. Extras include a much better coverage V-stream windshield, MCL Triple Tree to make sitting position much more comfortable, real cruise control (Murph's Kit cruise control), Givi Top Box with Admore Lighting kit, Yamaha foot guards and V-Strom handguards. This bike is set up to go cross country. If you would like pictures or would like to come take a look at it let me know. Please call (313) 516-1938 if interested.

Asking $11,500 OBO

Thank you,

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
Got some pics? Though I'm happy with my Gen 1 and NO payments, interested buyers might like to see it. Sounds like a sweet combo of farkles. We assume the cruise is the Audio Vox unit?

Gary

darksider #44

Got some pics? Though I'm happy with my Gen 1 and NO payments, interested buyers might like to see it. Sounds like a sweet combo of farkles. We assume the cruise is the Audio Vox unit?

Gary

darksider #44
Pictures will be up some time today. The cruise control is an audiovox unit. The bike will be posted on ebay today.

Thanks,

Denny

Bike is up on ebay.

Starting bid is $9500 with no reserve. This is a great deal! I will hand deliver with stipulations mentioned in the auction. The auction link is Here

Thank you,

Denny

My baby is back up on ebay. I've lowered the starting bid to $9000 with NO RESERVE! The bike has 2 years left on the Y.E.S. warranty and has over $1600 in extras. I've got three bikes in the garage and this one has got to go. If you have any questions please call at 313-516-1938.

Here is the link to the auction.

Thanks,

Denny

Thank you!

Bump new asking price $9500.00

I cannot figure out how to get pictures up so if you would like me to send pictures I will be more than happy. If someone wants to help me post pictures I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Denny

313-516-1938

Good luck Denny.

The bike is priced right, it'll move in no time.

--G

Last edited by a moderator: