2010 Bike Show in Cleveland

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrapedup

Reaction score
Obviously, This weather has probably got most of us stalled as far as riding. Was just wonderin who's goin to the IX Center at the end of the Month. Post up and maybe we can put faces to the Forum members while were out there.

Is it Spring yet? Dave

Man!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the overwhelming response to this thread from our area? Probably looking at going Sat. evening.[as if anybody really cares] Hope to see some of you'se guy's there. Post up and maybe we can meet up.

Is it Spring yet?

Dave

the wife and I will be there. Not sure what day we are going yet. We go every year and as we leave every year we say " next year we are not coming to this, there was nothing new to see". Yet, every year we go back again. :rolleyes:

I'll probably go up Friday,hoping that it will be less crowded than the weekend.

I haven't been to the show for a couple years but I'm considering trading the KLR for a Vstrom 650 and sometimes the manufacturers will give incentives at the show.

Is the new VFR going to be there?

OhioFJR1300,

You must have been reading my mind. My brother and I were just saying the same thing. Don't really need anything, don't really want anything, can't really tell you why were going, other than the fact it helps break up the winter weather lay-off. Been racing a little this past year, Nelson Ledges, Mid-Ohio. Not really racing but did a couple of track days and am soooooooooooooo............. HOOKED. We'll [ brother and I ] be in the "FASTRAX" Booth Sat. evening 5-9 stop by and say Hi.

Who'se Plannin the Spring "10" Ramble?

Dave

I plan on getting there around 3 saturday and then working the fastrtrax booth with Scrapped up saturday evening.

Will be there Saturday morning a little after 10. Not too many new models I'm excited about but always nice to see lots of clean bikes to get excited about the return of the riding season.