• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR in Colorado for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofz1

Reaction score
I have a 2010 FJR for sale. It is in great condition with maintenance up to date. It's silver and with 28k miles. I'm the second owner and bought it with only 3,400 miles. The front tire is about 70%. The rear tire was just replaced and is basically new. Last year it got a new battery. Comes with factory heated grips, Motorcycle Larry highway pegs, Throttlemeister throttle lock, FJR factory bag liners and Leo Vince exhaust. It sounds really nice without droning on the highway. I also upgraded to an Eibach rear spring to improve ride/ handling. The suspension has been tuned professionally. Title in hand.

Let me know if you're interested.

I also have a Shad 58x topcase and FJR mounting bracket available separately if you are interested.

Send me a PM with email for pics, etc.

Is this it?  Nice looking bike.  I have a set of those pipes.  Nice throaty sound (but I personally prefer quieter).

Sometimes helps to have a couple of pics (and possibly the Craigslist link).

00Q0Q_fnS8fe7WYvr_600x450.jpg

00N0N_bRcngn5D7GC_600x450.jpg