2011 Gen 3 FJR 1300 mentioned in Cycleworld

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly you need to try both and get the one that fits you. A friend of mine that I work with and who like me commutes every day unless its snowing just got a 2010 C-14. He bemoans the ST1300 he traded in and now after riding one wants a FJR instead. Your mileage may vary.

Honestly you need to try both and get the one that fits you. A friend of mine that I work with and who like me commutes every day unless its snowing just got a 2010 C-14. He bemoans the ST1300 he traded in and now after riding one wants a FJR instead. Your mileage may vary.

I agree about needing to ride them both and I plan on doing so this fall. However if I decide to go with the FJR I want to make sure a new version doesn't come out the day after I buy one. Like what happened with the Concours, in 2010 Kawasaki improved the product and now the '08 & '09 models are already somewhat obsolete.

BobSled

Riiiight..... :rolleyes:

070120101814540058.jpg

With plenty of competition, Yamaha's popular FJR1300 needs a facelift and updates to go head-to-head with Kawasaki's Concours 14, BMW's R1200RT and K1300GT, and Honda's rumored ST1300 replacement. We don't know too many details, but this illustration represents what we think the 2011 FJR1300 will look like, with MotoGP style-exhausts and cleaner, crisper styling.
kinda looks like the new honda a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.