2013 FJR Availability-Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just at a dealership today talking to a sales guy he says they got two coming in and that's it. They aren't sold yet. Should be in in March....hey do I get a finders fee or anything. No? Oh well. Can I say the name of the dealership on this forum? If not it's the very nice dealership located on 97th street at Yellowhead trail.

I should at least get a hat.
Have to get in there in March. Guy at Argyll said they're not getting anymore. Sold the one they had at the bike show.

Where did you pick yours up at?
I picked the last one up out of Riverside Yamaha in St. Albert. They are done for the year now. Man I even waffled back and forth like an old fool. I was so lucky I got it because I changed my mind. I tell you those guys over at Riverside are great. But I started on the idea back at Christmas time. I've had mine purchased now for well over a month. They had one on the floor, got to sit on it, they sparked it up for me right there. I tell you you you want to talk about a teaser. So I bought it. I didn't realize at the time how lucky I was to get one. Well...they told me at Riverside that they had one more coming in and that was it,...but I figured just sales talk. Turns out to be true. I bought it.

Anyhow thank-you to the guys and gals at Riverside. And sorry to all those who are going to miss out. Maybe Yamaha will go for more. I don't know how it works though, who can say for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking delivery of mine on Friday. VIN number shows that it is #73 for Canada. There is a delay in delivery of the hard bags, they are made in a different plant from what I understand. Mine was special ordered by my Dealer in Fenwick Ontario and took 5 weeks to arrive after placing the order.

Taking delivery of mine on Friday. VIN number shows that it is #73 for Canada. There is a delay in delivery of the hard bags, they are made in a different plant from what I understand. Mine was special ordered by my Dealer in Fenwick Ontario and took 5 weeks to arrive after placing the order.
Same thing happened to me last year with my 2012, I got the hard bags 2 weeks later.
unknw.gif

I was surprised to learn that the saddle bags are not included in the shipping crate with the bike and are shipped separately. Mine arrived a few days after the bike was delivered to the dealer.