2013 FJR - Product announced!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Fred...what's yer point??? :p
Go get him RadioHowie, I've already had my Metamucil this morning so I'm ready for a rumble!

maincallout_upper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this? " Penthouse Letters" for geezers? :blink:
No S**T! I'm starting to understand the demographics of this bike a bit better :blink:
Actually CopB8, here is an example of our baseline:

CFR-Day-3-June-22-2011-143-M.jpg

And CopB8 here is a living proof example of the EXTREME far end of our FJR Forum Geezer spectrum: Niehart! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Pieman.jpg

Noob thinks it's hotter than Ann-Margret.
Ann is well into her 70's, I believe.

(But then, this IS the FJR Forum.)

biggrin.gif

Good-looking bike. Too bad it ain't blue or black.
No matter Mick, Sophia Loren is also well into her 70's and last week tu Papa Chuy Viejo did her twice then took her out for Lasagna and Cannoli!

MV5BOTczNzg5MzAwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzE0MjcxNQ@@._V1._SY314_CR7,0,214,314_.jpg
Well, I recently watched my recording of 'Tommy', and Ann Margret looks just as hot as I remember her. :p

biggrin.gif

No matter Mick, Sophia Loren is also well into her 70's and last week tu Papa Chuy Viejo did her twice then took her out for Lasagna and Cannoli!

220px-Sophia_Loren_in_London.jpg
Well, I recently watched my recording of 'Tommy', and Ann Margret looks just as hot as I remember her. :p
+1, Gunny; I'm with you Brother Greg, Ann Margret is still on Papa Chuy's "To Do" List! Hubba, hubba!

2001-08-17-annmargret.jpg

biggrin.gif

+1, Gunny; I'm with you Brother Greg, Ann Margret is still on Papa Chuy's "To Do" List! Hubba, hubba!

angrygod-thumb.jpg

biggrin.gif

angrygod-thumb.jpg
Ok! You guys need to get out of the house More! :lol:

Ok idiots, you have had your fun. We are now returning to 'On-topic' conversation. You know..... about the new FJR. Word.