• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR 1300 ES For Sale, Fresno, CA Area $10,499.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$10,499.00 What a great deal. I wonder if the price is so low because of the flashy crazy red paint or the ridiculously high maximum Cruise Control limit (Who really needs to go 100mph?). I guess it could also be that the unproven gimmicky suspension.

*ok, I'll admit it - I wish I had waited one year and bought an awesome looking Red 2014 with the fantastic adjustable suspension.

I spoke with Bruce and some of his personal issues are needing attention much sooner than anticipated. As such he will not be available sell the FJR currently and so for now should be considered not available for sale.
upset.gif

Best wishes Bruce.
I hope Bruce recovers soon and decides to keep it. Nothing like mental therapy on the bike once his physical side is better. Best wishes from here as well :)

I hope Bruce recovers and is able to ride again. I'm in the market though and this one really got my attention. Would need to ship it to Virginia but happy to pay the shipping for such a great deal.

Hey folks. I spoke with Bruce last night and thought I would share his news here.

Unfortunately his medical condition has not been improving. Bruce went back into the hospital today to have his right foot amputated. He seemed in good spirits. I don't know all the details of his medical issues, but this seems to be the best course of action at this point for him and he has accepted it. He is hoping to be back somewhat mobile in a few weeks.

I am sure Bruce could use as much good mojo sent his way as we can provide. Hang in there Bruce.

Really sorry to hear this news.

Hope such drastic action has a positive outcome.

Mo' mojo to ya'.

Hey folks. I spoke with Bruce last night and thought I would share his news here.
Unfortunately his medical condition has not been improving. Bruce went back into the hospital today to have his right foot amputated. He seemed in good spirits. I don't know all the details of his medical issues, but this seems to be the best course of action at this point for him and he has accepted it. He is hoping to be back somewhat mobile in a few weeks.

I am sure Bruce could use as much good mojo sent his way as we can provide. Hang in there Bruce.
Ahh, shit. Bruce is a great guy and this news hurts.

I wish the best for Bruce and hope he soon either loves the new prosthetic or Spyder!

Get it after it Bruce, we need to see you again at the Rueben Run!

Don

Aw shit, tough deal! With good a prosthetic, hope to see Bruce back on the road aboard a two-wheeler soon. Good vibes coming your way from Big Sky Country.