2015 Black Hills FJR Roundup 25-28 June 2015

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait...room already booked. My riding buddy on his Stratoliner is also planning to go, but if he needs to back out I will have a bed available!
bike.gif

The City of Spearfish has a great city park with shaded camping by the creek.

The campground is almost within crawling distance of Rally HQ for those that don't want to imbibe and ride.

https://www.spearfishparksandrec.com/campground/reservations.html

Check out their website and reservation policy. I don't believe tent campers will have any problems obtaining a site or reservation the weekend of the Black Hills FJR Roundup. There are showers etc in the park.

BH Roundup 2015 Attendee List:

Following have Committed "like the Pig in Breakfast"

Beemerdon, Seth, Miss Donna

Petey (2?)

Oface/Griff

weluvbikn and Charlene

Yamafitter + Rayzerman

EXSKIBUM +2

VMAXCHUCK +1

FJRay + Patty

Abertcrombie FJR +1

PANMAN + 2 Queens ????

Pegscraper + Mrs NASCAR

escapefjrtist + SO

ERIXUN + Possible +1

Juniorfjr +1

OldMichael in the Naugahyde Suite or Suit? TMI :)

gregory

ahchiu

AIRBOSS

Following have "Expressed Interest"

Steve_G

HotRodZilla

SacramentoMike

Allen_C

BigOgre

GRAMPS

RoyEpperson

07FJRSD

MCRIDE007....1 room, 2 beds

As of now Scott has no double rooms only singles left

If I have somehow missed you please add your name by replying below.

If you are not coming please do the same and let me know to delete you.

If you are bringing someone; spouse, girlfriend, partner, significant other, friend, goat etc......please include that as well.

We don't need any Sheep, Montana Blondes' are readily available at the Belle Fourche Sale barn

"FreeBeer" - I will provide one Keg of Crow Peak Brewery "SpearBeer" on Friday Night - it is up to you to get your share

Last edited by a moderator:
John - at this point (11 months out), there are three in our group, each one up and arriving a day early, 2 adjoining rooms reserved. We've no need for sheep, but please count each of us in for the free beer offer.
Yo John, if Rich and his two Buddies don't want their complimentary sheep: Bustanut joker, HotRodZilla and Papa Chuy Viejo will take them! jes' sayin' and nuff said, ese!

Me TOOOOOO! Just made the reservation for a room, I think Scott just got off the phone with escapefjrtist when I called, I decided to forgo camping, I'm trying to talk the better half into coming. So right now, confirmed 1, possibly 2. Single room booked.

B

... I'm trying to talk the better half into coming...
They can be "talked" into it?Geez, that'll make that one night a month a LOT easier on me.

BigJohnSouthDakota, you failed to list me on your list.

(Trying to tell me something?)

Just booked the naugahyde suite. Scott sounds like a good egg.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can move Ray from the maybe list and have him committed since we will be sharing the room.

In.

Just got off the phone with Scott and it looks like I might have the last room with two beds

Me TOOOOOO! Just made the reservation for a room, I think Scott just got off the phone with escapefjrtist when I called, I decided to forgo camping, I'm trying to talk the better half into coming. So right now, confirmed 1, possibly 2. Single room booked.
B
Probably was, I called right after Scott opened this morning!

--G

... I'm trying to talk the better half into coming...
They can be "talked" into it?Geez, that'll make that one night a month a LOT easier on me.
That's what I've been told anyway.... it hasn't worked yet, but I figured I could start now and see what happens in 11 months or so......

If not, I've got ...... well that's another forum altogether.
omg2.gif
nono.gif
whistle.gif