2016 SEOR Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't think of anyone that repeatedly gets flat tires, more than Mark. He's definitely got the art of tire repair down.
Which is funny because I owned my FJR 8 years before I got my first flat.
Right and you **** just one goat.......
That's some funny shit right there
rofl.gif

Now that temperatures have turned colder here in the midwest, looking forward to this (usually) first event of the new riding season is all most of us can do to keep from going stir crazy.

Can someone please point me to some resources whereby I might learn more about what to expect in this wondrous SE Ohio place?

What to see?

State Parks and other camping choices?

Don't miss points of interest?

past ride reports?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone please point me to some resources whereby I might learn more about what to expect in this wondrous SE Ohio place?
What to see?

past ride reports?
I would look at past Ramble threads...

What to see?

past ride reports?

yeah...but most of those only show the drunken parking lot shenanigans.

Thanks Joe - great help.

I was definitely already expecting drunken parking lot shenanigans. That much is standard factory equipment. I suppose I will be contributing to those as well.

What to see?

past ride reports?
He wanted to know what to expect???

biggrin.png
Like wheatie needing to change a tire cuz his is worn down?

What to see?

past ride reports?

He wanted to know what to expect??? :D
Like wheatie needing to change a tire cuz his is worn down?
Now don't go spreadin' lies Alan. :D

hppants,

If you are looking for points of interest, and things to see and do, you might want to try Washington D.C. or N.Y.C., because the only things to see in SEO are flat, straight, and boring roads.

And at the speeds that most of these guys ride you are going to have to pay real close attention, because the helicopter rides are not entertaining and are very expensive.

Can someone please point me to some resources whereby I might learn more about what to expect in this wondrous SE Ohio place?What to see?

past ride reports?
Depends on what you want to see.... And how much time you have. Ohio has a little bit of anything and everything. Kind of. Maybe. Well, maybe not. But being that I was born and raised in Ohio- I love it.

roadsideamerica.com shows quirky things around the area.

Hocking Hills is a beautiful area to hike. But are you here to hike, or here to ride? Lol (granted, it's nice riding around the area, too. But sometimes traffic is heavy around the state park if it is a beautiful weekend.)

I would recommend the Muskie bucket. It's a neat thing to see, and it's fun riding to it.

And that's just a smidgen of what is in Ohio. There is also West Virginia right across the river. Which opens up another world.

SE Ohio has left turns, right turns, in varying radii. Up hills and down hills in various grades. It has both these turns and elevation changes in every possible combination.

Nah.. it's all flat, straight and boring. Stay away.