2018 FJR release details?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruinFJRguy posted: Kenny Roberts design. You heard it hear first.
smile.png
Well, we heard it in post #14 first. Of course, that's the first time we heard it this year.
fool.gif
fool.gif

GAWD...If someone mentions that butt-fuckin-ugly Kenny Roberts, or Kenny Loggins paint scheme again, I'm gonna puke. Ooooooooooh, Yellow, black, and white, with blocks. BLOCKS! OMG!!! Jeebus guys, that shit is like 60 years old. Let it go.

Hahahahah...Mainly just kicking up shit, but I really do think it would be ugly on this bike.

GAWD...If someone mentions that butt-fuckin-ugly Kenny Roberts, or Kenny Loggins paint scheme again, I'm gonna puke. Ooooooooooh, Yellow, black, and white, with blocks. BLOCKS! OMG!!! Jeebus guys, that shit is like 60 years old. Let it go.
Hahahahah...Mainly just kicking up shit, but I really do think it would be ugly on this bike.
I love those colors and paint scheme on a track bike, but on a FJR? Now this is what I'm talking about..........

yellow_yamaha_yzf_r1_2016-960x600.jpg

We have a beautiful Silver and also a Black for 2017 up here in the Great White North. I suspect we'll see Blue in 2018.

Canadian FJR

HotRodZilla posted: GAWD...If someone mentions that butt-fuckin-ugly Kenny Roberts, or Kenny Loggins paint scheme again, I'm gonna puke. Ooooooooooh, Yellow, black, and white, with blocks. BLOCKS! OMG!!! Jeebus guys, that shit is like 60 years old. Let it go.
See, HotRodZilla, that's why you're not an artist, art teacher, or a museum curator: YOU HAVE NO TASTE.

And who cares how old it is? If you're good, you're good. (At least that's what the 30-year-old women around here say to me ...)

Last edited by a moderator:
GAWD...If someone mentions that butt-fuckin-ugly Kenny Roberts, or Kenny Loggins paint scheme again, I'm gonna puke. Ooooooooooh, Yellow, black, and white, with blocks. BLOCKS! OMG!!! Jeebus guys, that shit is like 60 years old. Let it go.Hahahahah...Mainly just kicking up shit, but I really do think it would be ugly on this bike.
I love those colors and paint scheme on a track bike, but on a FJR? Now this is what I'm talking about..........

[img=[URL="https://www.bhmpics.com/wallpapers/yellow_yamaha_yzf_r1_2016-960x600.jpg%5D"]https://www.bhmpics.com/wallpapers/yellow_yamaha_yzf_r1_2016-960x600.jpg][/URL]
Now, see Russ? On that bike, it's pretty cool. Not so much on an FJR I think. However, I've been wrong before!

Well folks, everyone's got an opinion.

The 2018, in MY opinion, is by far the ugliest FJR I have ever seen.

Matte finish on a touring motorcycle. (sigh)

Well folks, everyone's got an opinion.
The 2018, in MY opinion, is by far the ugliest FJR I have ever seen.

Matte finish on a touring motorcycle. (sigh)
Almost as bad as the gawd-awful pink they thought was a good idea in 2014...
rolleyes.gif

For what its worth, the Canadian site describes the 2018 colour as "Matte Dark Purplish Metallic Blue", whatever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.