2018 FJR release details?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T146.jpg
Now I know where the left over gray pannels come from that they put on the 2014's.

Dave

^
lol2.gif

Wonder what the designers were going for with that. Maybe trying to accent the engine bay instead of the bodywork? In the pic it looks like the tail section is silver also.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Grateful Dead tie die look would cover most of the colors one would want. LOL

Ye Gods. Started already. It's not even September!!!

But I also vote for the Kenny Roberts treatment. Man! That would be badass with the bags off!

Silver Yamaha, for the love of god PLEASE! Give us Silver!

Why on Earth would colors that don't show as much dirt not be popular of a touring bike?

Doesn't matter what color it will be: my 05 will probably be around longer than I will. Ha... I can still remember dad saying, "At my age son, I don't even buy green bananas..."

Gary

I am trying to wait to see the new color before I decide what year to buy.. If I like the 2018 color that's my bike but if I don't like the color I will probably buy a discounted 2017. I really wish I knew how long before they announce the new color. I haven't been without a bike for a long time, and this is the first day without a bike and it's already killing me lol.

vandy posted: ....... I really wish I knew how long before they announce the new color. .......
Post #34 (only TWO POSTS before yours) and post #5.

Last edited by a moderator:
bruinFJRguy posted: Kenny Roberts design. You heard it hear first.
smile.png
Well, we heard it in post #14 first. Of course, that's the first time we heard it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.