2025 FJR Speculation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlowrey

Reaction score
We will know soon; I think last model year was announced in November.
But if we are speculating, my bet is that there will be an updated TFT display, maybe a cosmetic change in the instrument panel and/or the plastic bits, and likely radar cruise control and a $700 price increase.

But if we are speculating, my bet is that there will be an updated TFT display, maybe a cosmetic change in the instrument panel and/or the plastic bits, and likely radar cruise control and a $700 price increase.
I would like to think it will be back as a revamped Gen V, but I think you will see at best a different color.

You're 100% right about the announcement month. It's been November for the past five years....usually the last half of the month.

But the model hasn't changed significantly since 2016 and since Yamaha has long announced the retirement of the FJR the concensus has been they're selling out remaining supply and wouldn't seem likely they'd update things like a TFT or cruise. Also, the MSRP has only gone up since 2016 by $300 and that was two years of bigger inflation during COVID. If an increase I'd wager $100.

HOWEVER, if this ends up being the last year in North America....I hope it's an 'Ultimate Edition' instead and can expect a price adjustment.