4TH ANNUAL FJR MINNEAPOLIS BARBEQUE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machmann

Reaction score
It's time again for our annual FJR BBQ in MSP. Any riders who own,will own or want to own an FJR are invited. As an added bonus I will have a Cal-SI tall and a Vstream model windshield on hand to look at and demo. I have bought both shields and fully expect to keep one myself. The other can be purchased at the BBQ or I will send it back. Figured this would be a great chance for everyone to see which they prefer. Plan on meeting at my house in Lakeville,MN. on June 17 around 5 pm for burgers,brats and beverages. Send me a email at [email protected] to let me know if you are coming. I will send you back my address at that time if you don't know where I live. Look forward to seeing you there. Craig ps I have no finacial gain in either shield. I am buying both of them at retail and get nothing out of any sales which result from your interest.

My internet service has been bad. My address is 19588 Ireland Way,Lakeville Mn. 55044. Tell me if your coming on this site. Thanks Craig (651-335-9348)

I am coming. Hell, I could just about spit on ya from here. Dodd and Cedar. This is probably gonna get moved though, wrong area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Machmann, thanks for the invitation. Unfortunately I am out of town on that date. I just picked up my 06 two weeks ago and am looking forward to meeting some fellow MN FJR riders.

How about someone who doesn't own one...is never going to get one, but, wants to ride mine really bad?

Thanks for the invite, but I have other obligations that day. I was hoping to meet some of the local owners as well.

You can count me in on eating having a cold____ ? and trying out all the windsheilds your letting everyone try out. Hell maybe I'll talk you into selling me one.

For you guys out there who don't know Machmann, he's one hell of a nice guy, big cement driveway, tiny house,(JUST KIDDING) and a good griller. A good time to be had. So, show up and enjoy yourself!!!!

If you have no idea how to get to his house, use mapquest.

ZZZzz

Wish I could make it, I'd like to get a look at the "V" windshield. I will also be riding in the MN1000.

Lee

Dang!! I'm on a family vacation that weekend. Wouldn't mind going on some rides this summer though. Maybe Grand Marias for lunch?

Lewis

Why don't you long range riders just take the day off. Come relax,have a beer and test out that new shield that might make your next 1000 mile day so much more enjoyable. We'd love to see ya! Craig

I just talked to "Machman" aka- Craig, the two windsheilda are in!!!! so don't forget, its this Saturday for the party/ BBQ/ windsheild demo at Craigs place. June 17th.

If you can make it, call him or email him so he has some kind of idea for the amount of burgers and brats he needs to have at hand......

"I'll take one of each, thank you very much"

ZZZzz