69 YO Grandma Jailed Unjustly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttlejockeyTJ

throttlejockeyTJ
Reaction score
Rural GA road at night. Lights siren, she isn't sure if it's a phony LEO so she puts on flashers and procedes 10 mph under speed limit to a safe populated area to stop. Another marked LEO pulls along side. She stops. Gun out yelling at her to get out. $25,000 later appeals gone shes going in the slammer. 1 year probation after. Where is the Justice let alone sensitivity. TJ :dribble:

https://www.insideedition.com/ourstories/in...spx?storyid=182

Shit. Just keep mouth shut, leave quietly, no one saw me here...

Whatever.

There's two sides to every story, but the article you linked to obviously gave it their all to present one, very biased side. Yellow journalism.

Bet there is more to the story than that.

I wonder if they are related...

Napoleon, OH - For pure inspiration, the mere presence of 82-year-old Vivian Gailey was a highlight of the Women Ride II weekend at the Harley-Davidson™ dealership in Napoleon.

Ms. Gailey rode her motorcycle the 60 miles down to Henry County from her retirement community in Monroe.

"At my age, I have arthritis in every joint. But when I get on the bike, I don't feel a thing," said Ms. Gailey, who has loved motorcycles since she rode her first one during World War II at a Navy base where she was an aircraft instrument technician.

She's put more than 90,000 miles on each of four motorcycles. She's totaled two bikes and broke her little finger in one crash. But she's never been really scared, she said, and she's had some great trips. She rode a motorcycle to Alaska 20 years ago, just after retiring at age 62.

Now a great-grandmother, Ms. Gailey left her home for a retirement townhouse because she'd rather spend her time riding than washing windows and tending a yard. She fits in better with the approximately 250 women, most in black leather, at the weekend program organized by Harley-Davidson™ Sales & Service Inc. of Napoleon.

"Living in a senior complex: you can imagine what the conversation is there," Ms. Gailey said, mentioning aches, pains, and hip replacements. "It's nicer to get together with this group."

No state is a good state to be old in. Getting old sucks. Youth is wasted on the young.

I wonder if they are related...
Napoleon, OH - For pure inspiration, the mere presence of 82-year-old Vivian Gailey was a highlight of the Women Ride II weekend at the Harley-Davidson™ dealership in Napoleon.

Ms. Gailey rode her motorcycle the 60 miles down to Henry County from her retirement community in Monroe.

"At my age, I have arthritis in every joint. But when I get on the bike, I don't feel a thing," said Ms. Gailey, who has loved motorcycles since she rode her first one during World War II at a Navy base where she was an aircraft instrument technician.

She's put more than 90,000 miles on each of four motorcycles. She's totaled two bikes and broke her little finger in one crash. But she's never been really scared, she said, and she's had some great trips. She rode a motorcycle to Alaska 20 years ago, just after retiring at age 62.

Now a great-grandmother, Ms. Gailey left her home for a retirement townhouse because she'd rather spend her time riding than washing windows and tending a yard. She fits in better with the approximately 250 women, most in black leather, at the weekend program organized by Harley-Davidson™ Sales & Service Inc. of Napoleon.

"Living in a senior complex: you can imagine what the conversation is there," Ms. Gailey said, mentioning aches, pains, and hip replacements. "It's nicer to get together with this group."

I went and met some of those ladys.... the older ones cracked me up and got alot of my respect.