A beaded seat cover? Really?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I figured it was worth a try. I get pretty sore on hot days over the course of a few hundred miles. Sheepskin didnt help - I think it made me sweat more. Rode with the beaded cover today - My ass was like 'what the heck is this bumpy thing"???? but although it was a little odd sitting on beads, I faired really well over this 200 miler. So, not that comfortable, but a marked improvement in ventilation.

Just sharing...
Thanks for reminding me that I had purchased a set, then threw them in my MC bin in the garage. Got 'em out and put them on yesterday. I was liking them on my commute this morning.

I really like my bead rider for long trips... Even with mesh pants and under armor.
THIS!!! Just a great way to travel long - beads under yer fancy pants and a breeze keeping the boys cool..... :D

And another thing, 4 million NYC cab drivers can't all be wrong, mon....

Don't use on trips less than an 100 miles, but works great for any trip more than 100 miles. It allows me to ride for hours without needing to stop.