A Bike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnuckleHead

Freedom isn't free.
Reaction score
Not sure quite where this one belongs, but someone should take the bike thrower out and shoot him in the back of the head. I will even volunteer.

Clicky

Not sure quite where this one belongs, but someone should take the bike thrower out and shoot him in the back of the head. I will even volunteer.

Clicky
The loud pipes must have ticked him off. ;)

That's some serious road hazard though. Deer at least tear in half when you hit them in the middle.

"There was no indication why the man tossed the bike into the path of Caviezel's 2006 Harley Davidson but Magnussen says mental issues may be involved."

You Think!

I wonder how many bicycles this guy goes through a year.

Wow... I don't think I would have ever seen that one coming.

It's amazing the way the bicycle wraped around the harley.

Wonder what they will charge the suspect with? If at all???

Throwing things at a moving vehicle is a felony here.

Wow... I don't think I would have ever seen that one coming.It's amazing the way the bicycle wraped around the harley.

Wonder what they will charge the suspect with? If at all???

Throwing things at a moving vehicle is a felony here.

My guess would be reckless endangerment. The definition is something like: you do something reckless and there is a potential of someone getting hurt. Could be Assault 2nd as well, but that would mean that the prosecution would have to prove intent which would be a problem with a loony (technical term).

Both are felonies.

For Sale - Cheap!

Harley Davidson Ultra. Low milage, lots of chrome!

Comes with a Schwinn sidecar. Very unique, gauranteed attention getter.

Nope.

Modern Art - Very Expensive

090717_Caviezel_crash_4.jpg