A Cheap Way Out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Put a rag in it karver" :lol: Stole that from odot.
Yeah sitin' here bored. Just finished installing Man horns(freeway blasters) on Gixxer 1000 (tons of room), thought I'd see what I could do to liven things up ;)

:jester:
Thanks for putting the (freeway blasters) in there! If not I would have assumed it was some wierdo Mich slang for man boobs, coming from you.

Dude thats so ironic! I was just razin' scabby 'bout jerkin off, an you step up with a nipple comment... ya wanna hook up wif me an scabby ;)

:lol:

Dude thats so ironic! I was just razin' scabby 'bout jerkin off, an you step up with a nipple comment... ya wanna hook up wif me an scabby ;) :lol:

Now there is a sicko three-some for you! Where is the :puking: smiley when ya need it!

Yeah, I saw that...

Now there is a sicko three-some for you! Where is the :puking: smiley when ya need it!
Yeah, I saw that...
:brunette: this one?

:wub: this one?

:air_kiss: this one?

Nah :bad: Thats it... right?

Ya wanna clean that up carver :****:

.......................I don't see any dogpilin' goin on here, bois. What a wasted thread.

That's the problem with noobs and infreq's, we don't have the finer points of forum usage down yet.
Bois???? Why... thats just Gay!!

Ah, yer gettin there Lee. Few more like this an you'll get a reputation here :p Then ya can thank me B)