A lot of FNG's are showing up from Missouri

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300

FJR Pilot
Reaction score
I just noticed another FNG from the St Louis area, so I was curious how many of us are around St Louis.

Known to live within 120 miles of St Louis:

FJR1300 - Jefferson City (2005 FJR)

STL FJR - Chesterfield (2005 FJR)

smitty141 - Bonne Terre (2005 FJR)

Who else needs to be on the list? Just curious... thought it might be fun to get together for a Cardinals game or something. Maybe invite some of those guys (Cubs Fans) from Chicago down for a ride?

GalaxyBlue-Springfield,MO (2005 FJR)

Last edited by a moderator:
There was an '06 with Missouri plates at the Viking Inn in Heber City Utah on the night of the 18th. I wondered if it was headed to WFO. Anybody know who that might be?

No....am already drinking beer. I imagine I could drop by but, that just wouldn't be smart on my part.

I just noticed another FNG from the St Louis area, so I was curious how many of us are around St Louis.
Known to live within 120 miles of St Louis:

Who else needs to be on the list? Just curious... thought it might be fun to get together for a Cardinals game or something. Maybe invite some of those guys (Cubs Fans) from Chicago down for a ride?

I'm within 30 minutes of the arch. Smitty and STL FJR have kindly invited me to ride with them sometime!

You guys interested in a Rams game this fall? It might be a good opportunity to meet up. I can probably get my hands on 4 tickets together.

Sounds like a reason for me to ride over to St Louis!

Too bad I don't work for Clear Channel anymore... I used to be able to get Rams tickets all the time.

I live on the East side so wave if you see me commuting on 270.
In May and June I was driving to St Louis several times a week to setup a computer network for my wife's company. Several times I passed a blue FJR on 70 E/B, around St Charles... that wouldn't have been you though...?

So the tally so far is:

RonBB - Warrensburg

bkbennet - Around St. Louis

mehaffydr - Cedar Hill

shadowfax - E. St. Louis, IL ("Roll 'em up!")

mindtrip - Richmond Heights (St. Louis)

hey ya'll! :)

So the tally so far is:

RonBB - Warrensburg

bkbennet - Around St. Louis

mehaffydr - Cedar Hill

shadowfax - E. St. Louis, IL ("Roll 'em up!")

mindtrip - Richmond Heights (St. Louis)

hey ya'll! :)
Sounds like Skip (Quincy, IL) will have a new '06 again soon, so add him to the list.

Do I smell the start of a local club? I vote for Smitty as our fearless leader. We'll even let Dogger Dave in the club, even though he rides an R6. He's fun to try and keep up with! :D

Being more of a polar bear, how about meeting in Columbia for an FJR lunch some Sat. or Sunday? Say mid September. Thoughts?
How 'bout meeting in mid-September at the CFO? You guys are in the Central United States. We have about 27 signed up so far.

Please tell me your FJRs can make it all the way to cheeseland :) ...

Being more of a polar bear, how about meeting in Columbia for an FJR lunch some Sat. or Sunday? Say mid September. Thoughts?
Sounds good to me...!

In fact, I know a GREAT little restaurant off the Katy Trail. They are only open weekends and they are getting so popular they recommend reservations. They only server TWO dinners, pork or chicken. Everything is handmade and cooked as it is ordered. They even server family style for larger groups... which means all you can eat! They were originally just serving bikers on the trail, but as more and more people have eaten at the restaurant, they've become a stopping place for many. The restaurant is called the Claysville Store and it's in an old shack on Claysville Road off Highway 63.

PS: If you guys like to do the occasional charity ride... the radio station I work for is sponsoring the "Bikers for Babies" ride to benefit the March of Dimes on September 23rd. I'm up for anything... and any day in September, other than the 23rd... as I must be at the "Bikers for Babies" ride.

Please tell me your FJRs can make it all the way to cheeseland :)
My FJR can, but I can't... as I just started a new job.

:angry2:

@RonBB - My new job is in Sedalia at POWER 97.7... so I will have to ride the bike to work some morning and then head over your way after the show.

Last edited by a moderator: