• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AC Delco Battery Sale 1/2 Price

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DennisJ

Reaction score
Saw a post on Pacific Northwest Riders for this deal and checked it out. https://slickdeals.net/f/5943088-ACDe...Free-Shipping?

Ordered ACDelco ATX14BBS (14B-BS) Maintenance Free Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Powersport Battery from Amazon, delivery 2 - 5 weeks (May 13 latest) for $28.24 delivered. Replacement for the original 4 year old Yuasa. Dimensions 5.9" x 2.7" x 5.7". Original battery starting to show its age. Reduced starting cranking speed and a little longer to start. Terminals cleaned and retightened during spring get ready to ride maintenance session.

Cool.
smile.png
Thanks ordered me one. My battery is on it's way out. Had to jump start & carry jumpers on my death valley run last week

Thanks. I just ordered one. Hope you did your homework, Dennis, and that it's the right size. Amazon rates it at 290 CCA. Time to sell off my Shorai's.

Gary

darksider #44

Thanks. I just ordered one. Hope you did your homework, Dennis, and that it's the right size. Amazon rates it at 290 CCA. Time to sell off my Shorai's.
Gary

darksider #44
So do I
smile.png
. Dims are .1" less in all directions, AH are the same and it is a 14BS, same class specs as the OEM battery. For the price I think it is pretty hard to beat.

Did'nt last long.

Now it's $51.58 !

Guess ya snooze ya lose.

Ok, I figured it out.

Use the 50% off coupon.

Too many brewskis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did'nt last long.Now it's $51.58 !

Guess ya snooze ya lose.

Ok, I figured it out.

Use the 50% off coupon.

Too many brewskis.
Try using the link in this location: https://slickdeals.net/f/5943088-ACDelco-Motorcycle-Powersports-Batteries-Lead-Acid-Conventional-or-AGM-Batteries-From-20-amp-More-Free-Shipping?

That's off the PNWRiders forum where I saw this deal this morning. Hope it works for you.

Dennis

DennisJ said:
Did'nt last long.Now it's $51.58 !

Guess ya snooze ya lose.

Ok, I figured it out.

Use the 50% off coupon.

Too many brewskis.
Try using the link in this location: https://slickdeals.net/f/5943088-ACDelco-Motorcycle-Powersports-Batteries-Lead-Acid-Conventional-or-AGM-Batteries-From-20-amp-More-Free-Shipping?

That's off the PNWRiders forum where I saw this deal this morning. Hope it works for you.

Dennis
Missed the last couple of lines in your original post. Too much coffee today.

Thanks for the battery find. Price to door $25.79 with super saver shipping.

Sorry Noob question.....I did try to find it myself but sometimes it's just easier to ask.....which one for a Gen 1 or are they all the same. I have a credit on Amazon and this is a great cheap price!! So again sorry for the noob question but it's not a good deal if I order the wrong one, especially since I don't actually need it yet. Like the others it's going on the shelf.

Thanks again.

Sorry Noob question.....I did try to find it myself but sometimes it's just easier to ask.....which one for a Gen 1 or are they all the same. I have a credit on Amazon and this is a great cheap price!! So again sorry for the noob question but it's not a good deal if I order the wrong one, especially since I don't actually need it yet. Like the others it's going on the shelf.
Thanks again.
I believe gen 1 and gen 2 are the same.Not sure about gen 3 though

Thanks I'm in! $25.79 to the door....then on the shelf! Awesome deal!
Not having a bunch of battery knowledge and a battery in my 06 that is original but not showing any signs of age. How long can you shelf the new battery? Keeping acid and battery separate of course. By the way thanks for posting the deal!

Thanks for the heads-up. After applying the 50% off Amazon coupon, the final cost to my door was $25.79. I'm taking an 8-day, 2,000 mile trip next month, and this is cheap insurance.