• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AC Delco Battery Sale 1/2 Price

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great...now I'm getting nervous

OTOH , once, a less than 2 year old Yuasa shit the bed 400 miles away in Youngstown, Ohio . A lawn mower batt. from Wally's World bungied in the tail bag and a pair of jumper cables got me home..

oh yeah-that 10 cent no name battery is still starting my Wheel Horse after 8 years..

Great...now I'm getting nervous
OTOH , once, a less than 2 year old Yuasa shit the bed 400 miles away in Youngstown, Ohio . A lawn mower batt. from Wally's World bungied in the tail bag and a pair of jumper cables got me home..

oh yeah-that 10 cent no name battery is still starting my Wheel Horse after 8 years..
Why does'nt Wally World sell an FJR size battery?

Last spring, I purchased two YUASA batteries. Both were defective. The first one lasted about a week. The second one went two days.

In March, I saw that ad for the cheap AC Delco batteries and bought one.

The battery itself was a bit rough looking and the terminals looked cheap.

WTH, it was $26, delivered.

It's installed in a 2008 Harley Fat Boy and continues to work just fine.

Now I have two other bikes that are going to need batteries...... Maybe I'll try YUASA again this time.