Admore Lights-Givi 52L Trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millsaps2

Reaction score
I have been using the Admore LED light kit in my Givi trunk for several years. Recently they started to flicker and now are not working . I used the FJR specific wiring harness from PCA. You disconnect the FJR plug near the computer on the left side cover and plug in the Admore harness. I checked the wiring within the trunk and all connections look ok. I think it may be the controller in the wiring harness. The rear bike lights are working ok. Any suggestions!

I would call Admore. Their customer service is outstanding and will probably walk you through some basic trouble shooting.

I think the pin-connector at the bag itself can be a bit fragile. The connector needs to be fully pushed in and twisted to lock. I have sometimes had lights flicker or not function as expected when that connector was not just right.

I just purchsed an Admore kit with the FJR harness for my 52L case, but have not installed it yet. I remember reading elswhere on this forum about how the supplied connecter may not be as robust as some would like and that some folks replaced it with something different. I don't recall at the moment what other types of connectors were used.

Give Dave a call and he will take care of it, I had a few leds go out and he sent me a replacement, I will PM you his contact info.