Advice

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06FJR1300

Reaction score
Hi,

I am the proud owner of an 06 FJR 1300 AE. Bike runs great but I think the previous owner had issues with things that were close to him. It needs fairings replaced for minor scrapes and such. I have put forward pegs on it, frame sliders and zumo gps mount ordered today. Do you have a good site to order fairing parts, saddlebag lids, etc. Love the bike. I still have my 06 Roadstar and love V-twin and loud pipes but smooth is fast and fast is smooth!!!! Thanks for your help for a newbie. Dealer is doing recalls for ECM, Ignition switch, and trunk mount. Anything else I should push the dealer on? Again thanks so much for helping out a new feej.

Why not contact GARAULD here on the forum and send him some pictures of your damage. He more than likely can repaint everything and you will be all set.

Here's a link Clicky

You are in serious financial danger. It appears this farkle thing has no end. My garange is stacked and there is more in the mail it seems every day. Man, now I have to stop riding to put some of this stuff on!