AGirl's journey: East Coast 2007

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dan,

Be careful what you wish for! This girl puts on some SERIOUS miles. You better be in top notch Iron Butt shape to keep up with her.

Seroiusly though, I feel pretty darn lucky to have spent some quality with AGirl during her visit in Mass. We only rode for an hour or so but my family and I got to hear great stories about her adventures. One cannot help being inspired by her story. And maybe a little jealous. She is a class act and genuinely interesting person.

I find myself checking her website almost daily. I'm always impressed with her excellent writing and photos. Not to mention all the interesting stops she seeks out. She's a little obsessive about the stamps.

AGirl,

Hope you have a good visit in Tennessee. Looking forward to ride reports from AK. See you in the fall I hope.

Russ

What happened, did you cut your finger??? :lol: :lol:
I'm happy as a Pig in Shit :D :D

Thanks for the pics......with all of the wisdom you provide to the forum, I thought you would be older..... :D :D :lol:

Have a great day!!!!
Older isn't always wiser my friend. And anyway........48 isn't OLD ENOUGH??? :p

And yes, I cut my finger.

Hey Wheaton, there's always next year. ;)

My deepest thanks for all the support, it is indeed most appreciated. To FJRandy and FJReady, the honor was mine to be a welcomed guest, and I hope my path crosses with other such classy forum members along the way. To Dan...you're on for the the next time I'm in IA (and as FJReady mentioned, don't think I'm kidding); I like your sense of humor. :D

My East Coast 2007 journey on the FJR will be put on hold the end of next week as I transition for my Alaska jaunt. If all goes as planned I should be back in TN in Sept to resume my travels on the FJR to the New England area again; maybe it will work to catch some of you Mid-Atlantic and Northeast riders then. Hopefully by the time I return someone will have figured out why my FJR is suffering from altitude sickness as reported: HERE. :worriedsmiley: I'm keeping my fingers crossed since after only 17k miles (since Feb) this bike is making a strong challenge as my favorite bike.

As for updated Journey Reports, I've got several more posted, including two from last weekend's Blue Ridge Parkway run. They are all: HERE. For those interested, my upcoming Alaska stuff is: HERE.

Thanks again for the support. :thumbsup:

AGirl