Alert for Frederick, MD Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lfmn16

Reaction score
I was in my car (Thank God) coming from the Starbucks on 85, turning left to get onto 270 North and hit a patch of something slippery. About 500 yards up the road (just before the ramp to 70) a truck was pulled over with an obvious trail of something leaking out of it.

If you are riding in that area today, please be careful.

Thank you very much for posting this up. I avoid riding in that area because of all the traffic but none the less it is very much appreciated. :clapping:

Before winter hits us lets see if we can meet up for coffee sometime. Maybe next Saturday, I'll keep an eye on the weather and PM ya Friday evening to see if it's a go.

Take Care,

Keith

:yahoo:

Thank you very much for posting this up. I avoid riding in that area because of all the traffic but none the less it is very much appreciated. :clapping:

Before winter hits us lets see if we can meet up for coffee sometime. Maybe next Saturday, I'll keep an eye on the weather and PM ya Friday evening to see if it's a go.

Take Care,

Keith

:yahoo:
Sounds Good!