Am I wrong

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am not a conflict avoider in any sense. i also do not seek conflict. but the way this one is headed, your friend needs representation and he needs it yesterday. nice guys carrying a load of guilt for things falling apart give up and roll over and take it the hard way. if they can mediate through ONE attorney, that's the best, but if she's riding hard and taking no prisoners, he needs a good advocate now. and i think 50% of them should be drowned just to stop the insanity.

my $0.02. which i spent about $150K acquiring.... :blink:

shu

I had him read these posts and I think a light clicked on. I think we have hit bottom and are on the climb back up now :yahoo:

I had him read these posts and I think a light clicked on. I think we have hit bottom and are on the climb back up now :yahoo:
My understanding is this....

The reason Divorce is so expensive is because... It's worth it.

(I don't know this first hand, but I've heard this from more than one source)

Ok I know I made fun of this whole affair at first but I'm I'm hearing a lot of guys calling for getting a lawyer so I'm going to have to throw my two cents worth in.

The two best ways I know of to make any bad domestic situation worse are:

1. Call the cops. 2. Call a lawyer.

As a guy you have to resign yourself to the fact that you're going to lose. Period. Unless the gal involved is a bonified junkie or something.

Find out what she wants and give it to her. Do it without involving any lawyers. And try to keep emotions out of it like in any other business deal because that's all it boils down to: a business deal. Lawyers profit more than anybody if they can keep you at each others throats.

That's about 2 cents worth.

I'd advise your friend to begin hiding as much cash as possible. Bury it in mason jars. Don't tell anyone, not the lawyer, wife, friend, riding buddy or anyone else. Just tuck away as much cash as possible NOW, before it's too late. If the divorce comes he's got a security blanket, but if things get better, he can take her on a nice vacation and say it was a bonus.

Also, if he gets a lawyer (not a bad idea) he should pay the retainer in cash and TELL NO ONE. Give the lawyer the info he needs to begin preparing his case, but don't let the wife or anyone else find out until the shit hits the fan.

This way he can get ready without stirring the pot.

I am happy to report I think his balls are back! :yahoo:

He confirmed the adultress with her fireman boyfriend last night and his 5 yo asked him why another man is hugging and kissing mommy like daddy does. BITCH! HO-Bag!

Now he said he knows the problem isn't him and I think his confidence is comming back! I hope he gets a Lawyer that rips the bitch in half and the fireman is a woman-beater and she gets what she deserves!

Ain't the firemans fault, he was just lookin' for tail like anyone else, and she had hers stuck up in the air. Give him a kick in the nads if it helps, but empty the magazine into her, and her alone.

I am happy to report I think his balls are back! :yahoo: He confirmed the adultress with her fireman boyfriend last night and his 5 yo asked him why another man is hugging and kissing mommy like daddy does. BITCH! HO-Bag!

Now he said he knows the problem isn't him and I think his confidence is comming back! I hope he gets a Lawyer that rips the bitch in half and the fireman is a woman-beater and she gets what she deserves!
All that plays well on soap operas but it really means nothing in court. Divorce is all about business and women have a built in advantage. She'd have to running a brothel and putting her kids at risk for it to matter. If your friend can convince (guilt) her to just walk away, great! But don't try to take that to court.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't the firemans fault, he was just lookin' for tail like anyone else, and she had hers stuck up in the air. Give him a kick in the nads if it helps, but empty the magazine into her, and her alone.
Thats exactly what I told him.

Yeah, what he said. Those firemen are nothin' but cool, mostly....unless he's dumb enough to marry the skankbag.

Yeah, what he said. Those firemen are nothin' but cool, mostly....unless he's dumb enough to marry the skankbag.
+2. The fireman didn't take any vows with your friend, the ho did. Not to mention, aren't firemen trained to use the hose? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You told him what you think. My Parents told me to stay out of others relationship problems. You can lose friends over it. Though I stayed out of a friends relationship problems, his new (girlfriend/ wife) is a controling Biatch that ended our friendship anyway. Sometimes you can't win. TJ

two cents worth: Try to perform a cranial-rectal extraction. If it doesn't take, roll eyes every time he brings it up, note that he knows what you think and that unless he's going to do something to help himself, you don't want to hear about it -- especially about her virtues or needs or psychoses.

The worse marriage is easier to endure than the best divorce.
Terrible advice and advice from someone who has probably never been married to a psycho.

Marriage may be sacred and all that crap or whatever, but don't go through mental anguish and abuse

to save a "marriage".

Trying to save a fucked up relationship leads to more problems and recurring problems.

Glad to hear he has smartened up.

Like Rad said, it is not the fault of the other man, he was probably lied to as well, and will be in the future.

Think of the kids.

Get divorced. Stay married. Hate yourself. Hate her. Whatever!

Love the kids. Find a good counselor. Keep the kids out of their parents shit.

Damn!

Update

Heads out, Lawyers in, papers in the works. He hopes to be done soon and get a quick court date. He was wrong about the fireman. Its a cop (starcruzer will love that).

Here is what I just can't fathum:

Cheating whore gets everything, even his lawyer said don't fight it. Its an automatic gimme for the woman if you got kids!?

WTF?!

Yeah...automatic gimme.....especially, if you can't spell the word, "fathom". Isn't that a fishing term? No wonder. I recall my fishing days......long days.....cold fish.....long nights.....with cold fish.

Update
Heads out, Lawyers in, papers in the works. He hopes to be done soon and get a quick court date. He was wrong about the fireman. Its a cop (starcruzer will love that).

Here is what I just can't fathum:

Cheating whore gets everything, even his lawyer said don't fight it. Its an automatic gimme for the woman if you got kids!?

WTF?!
Duh, that's what I've been trying to tell you....

Latest posts