Americade 2007, Lake George NY

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, not sure if they're letting anyone into the bowling alley parking lot due to the venders across the street. I believe they were charging for parking there last year...
My former SCRC chapter held a cocktail hour at the bowling alley every night last year and we also staged several rides from there. Parking was not an issue.

OK...so what is the plan for the "meet and greet" at Americade? I plan on being there Friday unless the weather is a TOTAL washout. I'd love to get a chance to meet some fellow FJR riders.

Tom

I'll be up there on the Wedesday through mid afternoon with my "Friggin' Red" Feejer - it would be nice to see a few human faces instead of those ugly avatars.... :huh: I plan to wear my FJRForum t-shirt...

OK...so what is the plan for the "meet and greet" at Americade? I plan on being there Friday unless the weather is a TOTAL washout. I'd love to get a chance to meet some fellow FJR riders.
Tom

Same here, planning to leave Montreal around 6:00 am !

You can pay to park anywhere or they have some fields down near the Million Dollar Beach where you can park for FREE. I don't think you can miss it as the field will be FULL of bikes. Adn I'll be wearing my FJR hat with the FASTER Silver FJR on it. :rolleyes:

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm usually parked at the Sub's place (Mrs. B's Subs) across from the supermarket in town, for coffee

at night.

Look for the 03 with the XM and RD outside the store.

I'll be riding over from VT on Wed. Hope to see some other FJR riders. I usually park on the road leading down to the Million Dollar Beach.

TED

Our plans have changed, we will be at the vendors on Friday in the afternoon and riding the Adirondacks on Saturday. Hope to see some of you up there. We will be parked in the large grass parking lot.

If you are interested in hooking up pm me for a cell #.

I'll be there Friday. Look for me in the Food area around Noon. I'll be wearing my FJR1300.INFO hat. CharlieHoss should be with me as well. You can PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number as well.

Tom

I'll be there Friday. Look for me in the Food area around Noon. I'll be wearing my FJR1300.INFO hat. CharlieHoss should be with me as well. You can PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number as well.
Tom
Looks like I'll be at the vendor expo most of the day Thursday, along with another Feejer and a few other guys. It is really tough to make definitive plans, isn't it!

Hope to meet some of you gyus there tomorrow ! :)

Wheater is not bad at all finally !

We're leaving Montreal at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

Arrival time depends on custom !

I was there Thursday with two of my daughters. We just hit the two vendor expo areas and walked around town for while. There were many Gold Wings and Harleys, but also plenty of other makes and models there. It was a lot of fun. I couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting an FJR; I must have seen at least a dozen.

I was there Thursday with two of my daughters. We just het thw two vendor expo areas and walked around town for while. There were many Gold Wings and Harleys, but also plenty of other makes and models there. It was a lot of fun. I couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting an FJR; I must have seen at least a dozen.
Wife and I were there today (Friday) and there sure were plenty of FJR's to see. Rode over with Charlie Hoss and met up with V65 and his wife while we were there. Nice people. Boy was it HOT there today. B) By 3 PM I was FRIED. Good thing for COLD liquids (beer anyone?).

Tom

Man that was a hot day !

Too bad I did not see any of you guys !

I was in the food court a 12:00 and did not notice any FJR cap !

By 3 PM I was FRIED. Good thing for COLD liquids (beer anyone?).
Tom
It sure was nice to meet you guys. We didn't leave until five, and boy were we cooked! The temp gauge read 97 when I started here up :blink:

By 3 PM I was FRIED. Good thing for COLD liquids (beer anyone?).
Tom
It sure was nice to meet you guys. We didn't leave until five, and boy were we cooked! The temp gauge read 97 when I started here up :blink:
DARN...I knew it was HOT when we left at 3 PM. We gotta get together and ride some time. Maybe when it's a bit cooler? Did you get all the TOYS you were looking for?? :clapping:

Tom