ANNOUNCING: The WFO-5 "Man-Boob" Contest!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea guys, c'mon, let's get some interest going here! I'm barely an 'eh' cup :lol2:

Actually I'm hoping that more than 12 enter so that WC will 'nip' my potential embarassment in the bud by pre-judging me out :D

You know WC, if you reeeaaallllyyyy wanted to make things disgusting, you could follow this contest up with a 'man-butt cleavage' contest? :sicksmiley02: :sicksmiley: :puke:

Can't imagine who'd be drunk enough to judge that one.

what embarrassment?? y'all are leavin your shirts on for goodness sakes!! nothin we can't see by walkin past ya. your moves will count for alot, so practice your struttin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here ya go guys. :p

NuBra - Strapless Silicone, Self-Adhesive & Reusable Bra

BRG-N108-2.jpg

You know WC, if you reeeaaallllyyyy wanted to make things disgusting, you could follow this contest up with a 'man-butt cleavage' contest? :sicksmiley02: :sicksmiley: :puke:
Can't imagine who'd be drunk enough to judge that one.
There is not enough alcohol - even in Reno - that can get anyone drunk enough to be willing to judge that one.

OTOH, maybe the judges can eat a bag of peyote buttons beforehand, and who knows what hallucinations will emerge from a butt-cleavage contest.... :lol:

what embarrassment?? y'all are leavin your shirts on for goodness sakes!! nothin we can't see by walkin past ya. your moves will count for alot, so practice your struttin!
Not the look, the feel. You are copping a feel aren't you? I mean, didn't I read that the judges get to feel them? It's the only reason I threw my name in. :dribble:

Not the look, the feel. You are copping a feel aren't you? I mean, didn't I read that the judges get to feel them? It's the only reason I threw my name in. :dribble:
LOL

I want the shoes :yahoo:

And a feel! :clapping:

One week to go!! I'm getting very excited about feelin u boys up!! :lol: :lol:

I swear to god, when Radman let fly with them Pillsbury Doughboy 1titties out of his shirt and flashed the crowd, I starting looking for some gasoline to wash my eyes out with..... :blink:

:lol:

I thought strolling his "stuff" toward the judges and then grabbing a water goblet and wetting his T-shirt was THE opening move for the contest and set the tone for the following shennanigans.

:eek:mg2: :dribble: :rofl:

Was it Dwavey who told the judges they were "eh"-cups? I'm glad my eyes recovered enough to ride home....

I don't know how the "team" is going to top the entertainment from WFO-5......A "speedo" contest? (Oooh baby, when you shake that thing!! :blink: )

Latest posts