Another proud moment for Ontario Provincial Police

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
My brother-in-law sent one of his guys to North Bay Ontario on business and he happened to witness this little incident. Evidently they wanted to pull the boat out of the water so they had the female summer help intern jump into the truck. The truck stalled on the ramp, she forgot that it has an emergency brake, and the result is shown below. :lol: Evidently boats still float and SUV's do not. To add insult to injury, they couldn't pull the SUV out of the water because the front winch was stuck on the ramp so they had to get some air bags to lift it off. Then when the tow truck began to pull it out, the trailer got wedged widthwise between the walls of the ramp. When they did finally get it out he said they opened the doors to let the water and fish out. :blink: You gotta just love entertainment like that.....Coming from a seaside community, I can only imagine the spectator hilarity that must have ensued from the other boat owners.

June097.JPG

I thought maybe someone watched the transformer movie and got carried away.

"CAR, TURN INTO A SUBMARINE, oh crap, it ain't working...."

My brother-in-law sent one of his guys to North Bay Ontario on business and he happened to witness this little incident. Evidently they wanted to pull the boat out of the water so they had the female summer help intern jump into the truck. The truck stalled on the ramp, she forgot that it has an emergency brake, and the result is shown below. :lol: Evidently boats still float and SUV's do not. To add insult to injury, they couldn't pull the SUV out of the water because the front winch was stuck on the ramp so they had to get some air bags to lift it off. Then when the tow truck began to pull it out, the trailer got wedged widthwise between the walls of the ramp. When they did finally get it out he said they opened the doors to let the water and fish out. :blink: You gotta just love entertainment like that.....Coming from a seaside community, I can only imagine the spectator hilarity that must have ensued from the other boat owners.
June097.JPG
It just things like this that makes me so proud to live in Ontario :russian_roulette: .....

Latest posts