Any Thoughts On Eom '06?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Springs, Arkanasa is a great site with access to great roads and is some what centrally located.

I attended Freedom Fest at Snowshoe WV in July this year and the area was great (even if the rally wasn't). This said I would also vote for a NY or maybe even a PA location. I love the Dragon and have made the trip but it is a long ride from the northeast and the last 2 EOMs have been in the south.
I am attending the WFO in Reno and won't have the time to do 4 days down to TN in addition to that....and yes I am only thinking about me here! But then again so is everyone else.

gypsy
I would stay the hell outta Dodge.. I mean PA. Unless you want to get a speeding ticker and go thru mind boggling low speed limits in the middle of nowhere. I mean 35mph 40 tops thruout the State. Hell, I'm on PA and have no interest in having it here. I'f I had my way , I'd love to go to New England, but if we are going to be fair to most I'd say an east central location such as around Marlinton, WV. Great roads and great roads getting there...

Wherever we go...let's just please wait until I get my '06.... :clap:

Pacman, Marlinton is very cool. You been? When I went we rode 39 through to WV & stayed at the Marlinton Motor Inn. Very rustic... but cool accomodations. Had a really nice view of the snow on the mountains, too.

Pacman, Marlinton is very cool. You been? When I went we rode 39 through to WV & stayed at the Marlinton Motor Inn. Very rustic... but cool accomodations. Had a really nice view of the snow on the mountains, too.
Yes Sir! Stop in Berkley Springs for lunch if solo or for the night with wife (timing it accordingly) Then head out west on 50 (The dealer in Romney also sells 06s for $11.5k) get to 219 and all the way down there. MArlinton motor inn is the only one in town :p so it's ot like we've got many choices..... Awesomwe roads, weather... I came back and ordered the FJR.... 39, 55, 82, 15, 20, all kick ass roads and again, little traffic.