Anyone try these highway pegs yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pictures shown on the website are a GenI bike - on the GenII bikes (yours) there is no drilling, as the engine mount is exposed.

Take a look at your bike to understand if you'd be comfortable with these- these are kind of high, as they are on the engine mounts - I have a set that Sampson makes that install into my sliders at the same location - they're good for a temporary position change, but I don't use them for extended periods.

iv had a set on my bike for a few years and i really like them.lets you rest your boot on them and straiten your legs completely.was tough to drill the fairings but my knees have always been my weakest link as far as getting stiff and sore.was perfect for me.i got a set of wild bill pegs as well also very good fit ect.

I have the Wild Bill pegs and they work great. Those look a little high for us taller guys. Not looking very comfortable.
John

that's exactly what I was thinking. I'm 6'2" with a 34' inseam and don't want my knees bumping my elbows. I thought maybe I could put my legs straight out on them and stretch for a bit though.