Anyone try these yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no...don't get the LDComfort...they are crap and too expensive
get the cheap knock offs...definitely... :rolleyes:
I just don't get this mentality. A guy finds a product for less than half the price and when asking for someone with actual experience with the product, receives sarcasm for even asking the question.

I just don't get this mentality. A guy finds a product for less than half the price and when asking for someone with actual experience with the product, receives sarcasm for even asking the question.
<extended sarcasm>

You're absolutely right. He should also sell his FJR and buy an '88 Connie for half the price...or other bike for even cheaper and get where he needs to go just fine.

</extended sarcasm>

It's also a question that has been asked and answered many, Many, MANY, MANY times before. If anybody has actual experience...I'm sure they'll be along to regurgistate their experience any minute.

Until then..I suggest a little #6.

Last edited by a moderator:
and now from the department of taking oneself too seriously......

Over on the ST board, it seems LD stuff is liked by some, not by others. Why not try the Wickers Visco-Wool https://underwear.wickers.com/-ZXpZXWA7024 as Merino wool is the best moisture wicking material.

I have the Minus33 long johns from www.hanksclothing.com , and they are very nice, breathable and stretchy. They are a tad too warm over 75 degrees, so I'm ordering the shorts. You can wear Merino wool for a few days if you like and there will be no odor like the synthetics. They'll wash up easy though if you like.

and now from the department of taking oneself too seriously......
And the department of, I don't have a clue..

Hey bub it's the FRJ Forum. Shit happens here.

Ya know... You meet the Nicest people on a Honda..

:jester:

<extended sarcasm>

You're absolutely right. He should also sell his FJR and buy an '88 Connie for half the price...or other bike for even cheaper and get where he needs to go just fine.

</extended sarcasm>

It's also a question that has been asked and answered many, Many, MANY, MANY times before. If anybody has actual experience...I'm sure they'll be along to regurgistate their experience any minute.

I've read a lot of your posts. You seem like one of those kids that were beat up a lot and never had any control. Now you're in a position of "power" so to speak, and like to use it. I've seen your type many [SIZE=14pt]many[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]MANY[/SIZE] times before.

I've read a lot of your posts. You seem like one of those kids that were beat up a lot and never had any control. Now you're in a position of "power" so to speak, and like to use it. I've seen your type many [SIZE=14pt]many[/SIZE] [SIZE=18pt]MANY[/SIZE] times before.
You must still have sand in your vagina from this thread. Let's both do the forum a favor and leave your angst in that thread or a PM to me.

Thanks.

<extended sarcasm>

</extended sarcasm>

I tell ya frisky, I think you should just find a nice Honda forum..

Ya keep yer gash whinin' up and the goon squad will make you cry like a gurl..

:jester:

Whoa! I just had an administrative revelation since my last post. Something didn't smell right when rsjb41 joined in on the conversation.

It turns out rsjb41 and Lionswings are the same person!

Reregistering deliberately is bad enough. That gets you tossed for life from this place. But, then post as another person and try and attack somebody...admin or not.....that's just taking asshattery to 11.

Everybody say bye bye to the douchebag rsjb41/Lionswings for engaging in wanton sockpuppetry...as well as other names on other forums too. Sybil had less personalities than this :asshat:

They've been advised via e-mail they're not welcome, but I wonder abit if it's really starcruiser/down2/Captain America/FJR1300/SUNNY/FJRSpy/sprint_st/Yamaman/and/or other?

The Management

Status
Not open for further replies.