Apologies to those I have offended

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfhound

Wildman
Reaction score
I came to this board to get &give information & comraderie over a specific motorcycle. I too enjoy fun & attempted to join in but became the bottom of the dogpile. I truly feel bad if I have hurt your feelings as that was not my goal. I just want to share a life of riding & get to know those that I would feel comfortable riding with & learn all I can on a new to me model bike. Apologies to all I have offended with my style postings & will step back and listen a bit more, as I did for some time before registering.....

Robert

Not to hijack this thread but I haven't been offended by anyone here. The reason I am here is to learn from others experience on the FJR which I consider the most amazing ride I've owned.

From this site I have adopted the following on my FJR and thanks to those who led the way!

1. Vista Cruise installation with BMW Sport Grips (warchild)

2. R1 Shifter arm which I sourced from Gary McCoy

3. Sargent seat with backrest (which my wife loves)

4. Barbarian mod with +7

5. Throttle cable slack adjustment

6. Master Yoda Riding Position from the BMW site

7. Rad cover from UK

the list goes on but I have focused mainly on learning adjustments and maintenance tips.

Sooooo, from my point of view, to all those who have contributed to this site, Thanks Much!!!!!!

I just want to share a life of riding & get to know those that I would feel comfortable riding with & learn all I can on a new to me model bike.
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

No worries, 'bro.

Not to hijack this thread but I haven't been offended by anyone here. The reason I am here is to learn from others experience on the FJR which I consider the most amazing ride I've owned.
From this site I have adopted the following on my FJR and thanks to those who led the way!

1. Vista Cruise installation with BMW Sport Grips (warchild)

2. R1 Shifter arm which I sourced from Gary McCoy

3. Sargent seat with backrest (which my wife loves)

4. Barbarian mod with +7

5. Throttle cable slack adjustment

6. Master Yoda Riding Position from the BMW site

7. Rad cover from UK

the list goes on but I have focused mainly on learning adjustments and maintenance tips.

Sooooo, from my point of view, to all those who have contributed to this site, Thanks Much!!!!!!

Heu I miss something :blink: , could you explain more # 2 & 6 ;)

Thanks

I don't think you have to be sorry for something you said and you believe in. :assassin:

Nobodies here looks like they were offended ! ;)

Robert,

Well, I can't remember you offending me. But then I only post once a year so it doesn't make any difference anyway. I say just ride your bike and post what you want when you want. I certainly appreciate the info I get from you and others on this site.

Bill

Robert,

I don't recall reading any of your posts or replys that offended so I searched some of the threads that you participated in and still couldn't find anything. In the future, please make your offensive actions and remarks more blatantly obvious so those of us that rode the little bus can enjoy them also.....

Stick around, there's probably some really good dogpiles coming and you don't want to miss them..

But Reading is a good thing.

I don't know you FJRobert, but you seem fine to me pal. I'm sure I can speak for anybody here (I think), that we're glad to have you aboard. The only thing that you can do to offend me, is if you don't feel free to make whatever comment you may have rolling around your cranium at the moment.

I don't have anywhere near the technical no how as many of the folks here. But I still enjoy talking and listening to these folks on here. I also consider them to be my friends ( in an odd internet sort of way). Things can get a little edgy at times, but that really isn't any different than if we were just a bunch of guys and gals hanging out together. It's all part of life, my brother.

Perhaps some of you folks have learned from various societies, as I have:

"EASY DOES IT"

"LIVE AND LET LIVE"

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.