Apologies to those I have offended

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dude -- it is not possible to offend anyone here. if they get offended (like Fred H.) -- they will not be here anymore.

p.s. I miss Fred H. -- i wish his skin was thicker -- had had much to add to the FJR experience...

:blink: Did I miss something?

Gosh, I was offended and I didn't even know about it.

Could you be refering to (to take a page off a George Carlin skit), the 35 words that can't be used on the Board, i.e., political, (Democrat, Republican, Libertarian), religious (Agnostic, Animist, Atheist, B'hai, Buddist, Christian, Confucionist, Hindu, Judism, Islamic, Secular Humanist, Shintoist, Sihk, Voodoo, Wickin), philosophical viewpoint (anarchist, liberal, conservative, environmentalist), sexual orientation (hetersexual, homosexual, bisexual, transexual, transgender, beastiality), advocacy groups (Greenpeace, PITA, ACLJ, ACLU, NAACP, NOW, AARP)?

Oh, my gosh did I do something that wasn't PC? ;) :eek: :lol:

I may not have it completely right but....

Well it all started like this, as the saying goes....Got a PM from management, friendly advice for sure, that I may be offending as a new guy and possibly someone thought I was offending SkooterG and wanted to let me know. Being a FNG here , but a previous moderator on another forum, my direct approach wasn't taken in the spirit it was meant. I respect SkooterG and now know something of his accomplishments in LD. I'm fairly game for a good ride, possibly not in the same class for sure but nonetheless was offering to ride with Him and did not know He was/is injured. Not my style to kick someone who is down to be sure. Pushing 56 I'm not the rider I once was but in my circles over the years I was considered pretty good any way you wanted to try me & known to do what it takes. My mind is fighting with itself telling me you still are and common sense tells me otherwise.

Just enjoyed trying to be helpful, then joined in when attacked, but Hey, that's me !

Don't worry about SkooterG, he can take care of himself. Oh sure, he falls off the bike a lot, but that's just part of his overall appeal. :p Maybe a certain Admin needs to let SkooterG stand up for himself if he feels the need? ;)

Now everybody remember, FJRobert's buying the next round! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I'm looking a bit closer I don't think he's admin at all, just thought he was....
No, Skoot's an Admin here, you had it right.

Slap is an Admin, and owns the board/domain; myself, Iggy and SkooterG round out the four Admins we have for FJRforum.com.

I am the Elder Statesman among the four, and, by far, the most good-looking......

hsld2.jpg

It was none of you......not a PM from management....Another frickin' mistake, damn new guy mistake again....

Did you say good lookin' ? What happened with the face ?

Slap is an Admin, and owns the board/domain; myself, Iggy and SkooterG round out the four Admins we have for FJRforum.com.
I am the Elder Statesman among the four, and, by far, the most good-looking......
Talk about the four horsemen of the apocalypse! :huh:

@FJRobert - Live and learn. Don't sweat it at this point.

OHHHHH.....THE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN...................must maintain modicum of respect........must regain control of my thought processes........do not post what I'm thinking.......... :dribble:

Now that I'm looking a bit closer I don't think he's admin at all, just thought he was....

hsld2.jpg
Talk about good timing! I was just on my way out the door to buy Holloween decorations. I figure that I could just slap a few of these babies on the front porch and I'll be all set!!! I might even have to buy less candy, too!

Yeah, way less candy. As in none. I'd get a couple cans of Prof. TDub's Egg Remover though.

hsld2.jpg
Hmmm..where I have I seen this guy before?... :dntknw:

Wait a minute....

I think I remember....

jesseventura.jpg

Holy crap! I knew it!

Or just tell folks here the FJR blows donkeys and you're buying a BMW instead.

Actually, it blows goats and I am buying a Hyosung instead! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or just tell folks here the FJR blows donkeys and you're buying a BMW instead.

Actually, i blow goats and I am buying a Hyosung instead! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You blow goats???

errr, good luck with that. Just don't ask the gal on stage in TJ to do a Hyosung show for you. :eek:

damn, looking at that picture I thought the Iron Sheik had retired from wrestiling but I see he is still around. LOL..

Not ever creating any controversy on this forum is a sign of weakness and the wolves will attack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.