Apologies to those I have offended

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not have it completely right but....Well it all started like this, as the saying goes....Got a PM from management, friendly advice for sure, that I may be offending as a new guy and possibly someone thought I was offending SkooterG and wanted to let me know. Being a FNG here , but a previous moderator on another forum, my direct approach wasn't taken in the spirit it was meant. I respect SkooterG and now know something of his accomplishments in LD. I'm fairly game for a good ride, possibly not in the same class for sure but nonetheless was offering to ride with Him and did not know He was/is injured. Not my style to kick someone who is down to be sure. Pushing 56 I'm not the rider I once was but in my circles over the years I was considered pretty good any way you wanted to try me & known to do what it takes. My mind is fighting with itself telling me you still are and common sense tells me otherwise.

Just enjoyed trying to be helpful, then joined in when attacked, but Hey, that's me !

Ya need to join the F**kem if they can't take a joke club! whatever ya do don't get a 4x4 and join HERE they take no prisoners :lol:

Cary

damn, looking at that picture I thought the Iron Sheik had retired from wrestiling but I see he is still around. LOL..
Not ever creating any controversy on this forum is a sign of weakness and the wolves will attack!!

Iron Sheik? Naaahhh....

I'm thinkin' "Ox Baker" LOL

Hurt_Punch.gif

I was thinking more of a pink feather boa and a name tag that said "Gov Jesse"

PS: I'm a little offended that I wasn't offended but probably wouldn't be even I was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently all the offense was in one persons head who PM'd me and I thought he was admin since his post count is way high & I didn't check....

Apparently all the offense was in one persons head who PM'd me and I thought he was admin since his post count is way high & I didn't check....
Pull down zipper

Piss on his forehead

Rezip

Live your life

I SENT THE PM. I TRIED TO HELP HERE. I GOT FUCKED FOR TRYING. DONE HERE. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

I SENT THE PM. I TRIED TO HELP HERE. I GOT FUCKED FOR TRYING. DONE HERE. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Not sure who you were helping, can't find a single reply that shows I needed help or had a "chip on my shoulder"

Like I said, Tell me in person what you Pm'd me, looking forward to meeting you....

Dang people... Lighten up! I dont think Radman said anything to piss you off, But his humor is "dry" sometimes.

Not sure who you were helping, can't find a single reply that shows I needed help or had a "chip on my shoulder"Like I said, Tell me in person what you Pm'd me, looking forward to meeting you....
And it looked like this thread was about to die off? Apparently not with a comment like this? You might want to heed the advice given previously and let this one go, or are you something of the person your claiming not to be?

Somebody please make it all go away, my head hurts. <_<

Dang people... Lighten up! I dont think Radman said anything to piss you off, But his humor is "dry" sometimes.
Have you ever had an In & Out burger? Order them "animal style". While not on the menu, all I&O joints know the deal and will give you a super good hamburger. I love em. Their fries are the best too...fresh cut and fried right away...awesome...not the frozen stuff.

Try it out at In & Out!

Really dairy ice cream shakes too!

Here's your order: "I would like a double-double animal style with a _______ shake please."

I let you select your shake...nice of my I know.

:)

If you are lactose intollerant, may I recommend Lactaid? It works for me!

Have you ever had an In & Out burger? Order them "animal style". While not on the menu, all I&O joints know the deal and will give you a super good hamburger. I love em. Their fries are the best too...fresh cut and fried right away...awesome...not the frozen stuff.

Try it out at In & Out!

Here's your order: "I would like a double-double animal style with a _______ shake please."

Somehow I get the feeling that your post was extremely funny in some smart kind of way, but that it went completely over my head and I missed it completely. :(

Stupid is as stupid does.

MMMMM pie...

Rad, just put on the Tiarra and He'll run for sure :D

BTW- I got PMed from someone who thought I may be pissin off Warchild (ill post here in a minute). They were just looking out for me. But my responce was if he can't take a joke F-him. And before I had reponded to the PMMer Warchild had taken it in stride and all was well.

Hey Warchild - Want to start a Forum to forum fight? Post This:
"We may be grannies in a Knitting Circle, But at least we get a new bike to pick over every year :p :p :p "

Somehow I get the feeling that your post was extremely funny in some smart kind of way, but that it went completely over my head and I missed it completely. :(
Stupid is as stupid does.
it's only funny if the receiver thinks it is so I must have been serious. Have a burger, fries and shake and don't worry about it. ;)

His email was not sent as humor today. Some things are best left to be said to a persons face, I don't see the need to drag it out here either...The warm feeling has left the room...LOL

Try it out at In & Out!

Dont forget the Animal fries! Them be goooood!

All right kids.....lets all lighten up.....before you make me :cray: :cry: :cray: .... :derisive:

Ok, I know what ordering your burger "animal style" will get you, but I never heard of 'animal style' FRIES before. What's that get you Galaxy Blue?

It's 700+ miles to the nearest In-n-Out for me, so I needs to know before I fly.... :lol: :lol:

Ok, I know what ordering your burger "animal style" will get you, but I never heard of 'animal style' FRIES before. What's that get you Galaxy Blue?

It's 700+ miles to the nearest In-n-Out for me, so I needs to know before I fly.... :lol: :lol:
Secret menu:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.

"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.

"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.

*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."

"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.

"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).

"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).

"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!

Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!

Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em

"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."

"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.

Status
Not open for further replies.