Are You Riding The Right Bike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the test and also got an FJR as the recommended bike. Either the test is very good, or it's rigged.

31. Are you hoping that your test result is a Harley-Davidson?Yes, I love Harleys.

I don't care one way or the other.

No, I can't stand Harleys.

The last one made my brow twitch... Wonder if H-D's marketing departemnt is looking for a date...

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 4 moxie, 8 zeal, and -2 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

:p

Boy racer for me! I hate racing!

600cc Sportbike

You scored 7 moxie, 1 zeal, and 3 pomp!

You are a squid. Your bike is a 600cc Japanese Sportbike. Take your pick, it really doesn't matter, since you're going to wad it.

You are the primary source of extra bits of fairing plastic on eBay.

When you're riding in the mountains, you have a hard time keeping up with that Olde Pharte on a Triumph Thruxton without blowing the centerline in the twisties and going WFO on every straight. (You're not a bad rider, but you're just not as good as you think you are.)

On a hot day, you're likely to be seen weaving through highway traffic at warp speed, wearing sneakers and a t-shirt blowing up your back.

The good news for you is that this is a temporary phase in your riding career. You will either (a) buzzsplat or ( B) become more acutely conscious of your own mortality after a few minor but eye-openingly lucky crashes.

Take it to the track. You'll live longer. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
index.jpg

Your bike is the Ducati Monster. Sexy. Powerful. Agile. Italian style in a badass matte black. :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Yamaha FJR1300[/SIZE]

You scored 3 moxie, 8 zeal, and 2 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

B)

I intentionally answered like a non skilled old man and got...........

[SIZE=21pt]The Volvo[/SIZE]

You scored -11 moxie, -11 zeal, and -2 pomp!

You're mostly interested in getting from point A to point B alive and in one piece, and it seems like everybody out there is crazy and trying to kill you. Instead of noticing that a big part of the problem is your tentative and ambiguous behavior on the roads, you solve the problem by surrounding yourself with an impenetrable cage of metal.

In today's automotive market, you probably have a SUV instead of a Volvo. Don't kid yourself, you suffer from the exact same pathology.

In any case, you are entirely unsuited for motorcycling. In fact, your propensity for suddenly slamming on the brakes at the end of highway onramps, driving 55mph in the left lane, leaving your blinker on for 10 miles, and "being nice" by unpredictably stopping in a multi-lane road to let people turn in front of you makes you fairly unsuited for driving anywhere, particularly if there are any motorcycles around to get crushed by your tank-like car.

When I did it for real is said I was an R1 man

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 3 moxie, 9 zeal, and 2 pomp!

Got to be a limited bike population. Look at the recent results. They are either Sportsters or FJRs. Something's fishy.

The jackass who wrote this con game (just trying to phish for addresses or get attention to the dating site) only put three or so bikes in the list. Nice waste of time.

-BD

OK, I agree that there must be a short list of bikes in there. Still, I enjoyed the test. I wonder if it keys off off the demographic questions, like gender and age....

Greg

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 5 moxie, 6 zeal, and 1 pomp!

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 0 moxie, 6 zeal, and -1 pomp!

Can I borrow it someday?
You can pry it from my cold dead hands!

I got the stinking Hardley 883 POS. I hate that bike! If it would have said a Road King, That would be acceptable. But the FJR is staying!!!