Are You Riding The Right Bike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt]YAMAHA FJR 1300[/SIZE]

Yeah, the same thing with the following scores:

5 - Moxie, scoring higher than 60% of my age and gender.

12 - Zeal, scoring higher than 99% of my age and gender.

4 - Pomp, scoring higher than 72% of my age and gender.

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR 1300. Can I borrow it someday?

How does it know me so well? Interesting! <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I got the damn Harley 883 too...I hate Harleys!!! I think what turned it for me was not answering the box them in question...lol

Nice plate up there!

I scored the FJR too, figured the test was rigged by one of you guys until I read all your posts. Lotta cruiser types in denial-lol

6-Moxie higher than 80% of my age and gender.

8-Zeal higher than 83% of my age and gender.

-1 Pomp higher than 32% of my age and gender.

Guess I'm only 1/3 ass, better than I thought anyway :p Cool test, no wonder I like the FJR so much.

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding. You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 8% on moxie

You scored higher than 80% on zeal

You scored higher than 72% on pomp 
I still think this test is rigged. 3 bikes. FJR, H-D, 600. But it was fun! :lol:

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 3 moxie, 8 zeal, and 1 pomp!

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

It told me the YZF-R1 was the bike for me. So it got me exactly right, I have managed to put over 150,000 miles between a couple of them.

I still do like my FJR, but it can't excite the same as the R1.

Grady A. Dunham

I wasted time on it. Then they wanted personal information on a sleazy sex site. NFW am I giving them spam information ;)

That was a sleazy sex site ??? Damn ! And all I did was take the test..

If you'd left the last box empty( per the instructions if you preferred), you didn't have to leave info..

index.jpg
Looks like an 06 "AE" model!! :D

OW...a 883 Sportster?? Not even a 1200R with mods, which I do own! Golly gee...should I cancel my FJR order? Oh my....NOT! LOL! DFO :D

Yamaha FJR1300You scored 5 moxie, 7 zeal, and 4 pomp! 

You have the characteristics of a master street rider. On the way to work, your love for riding sometimes leads you to take the long way. The 50-miles-of-back-roads long way. You live for the perfect road, and plan vacations around riding.

You need a bike that can handle your addiction to the twisties as well as comfortably carry two on a weekend trip through the mountains. Your bike is the FJR1300. Can I borrow it someday?

Yamaha YZF R1

You scored 7 moxie, 8 zeal, and 0 pomp!

You're addicted to speed, but have the knowledge and experience to match. Although you like to win, you don't really care so much about competing with others as much as competing with yourself.

Your bike is the Yamaha YZF R1. Given how easily the rear wheel on this beast spins up coming out of turns, it is fortunate that you constantly work to improve your skills. (I've seen more R1s crash at track days than any other bike.)

It was a close decision with the Suzuki GSXR1000, but your personality seemed a bit more R1-ish. (But hey, I could be wrong. Its only a silly test.)

Actually sold my 2001 R1 when I got the FJR1300, however, I still ride the bitch hard and hang her up wet.

Skippy

3Mox, 10Zeal, 0 Pomp

45%Mox, 91%Zeal, 32%Pomp

FJR1300 for me!

Amazing

I cheated though, the first time it said R1 for me. Maybe cuz of the skydiving, Scuba answer.

B)

Hmm

YZF R1 for me.

Nope...won't work...I would never want to ride that bike long distances and 2up is out of the question.

I would not, however, mind having more than one bike B)

I checked:

Tags and VIN match the registration in my wallet with my name on it. Key works in ignition and locks too.

Yup. It's the right bike.

Here's my test results.

Yamaha FJR1300

You scored 3 moxie, 8 zeal, and 1 pomp!

You scored higher than 56% on moxie

You scored higher than 68% on zeal

You scored higher than 52% on pomp :clap: