Are YOU tired of political threads yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hey downy, you still in there???"
backhoe.jpg

You can almost hear the demerrits whizzing as they fly past on their way to Downn2's account.
Do you need a bigger shovel or is the hole getting deep fast enough already?
Just let it go downn2. They have made their new rule. We had our fun while it lasted.
How do we know this kid is really an administrator?......he could be some wacked out neoconservative computer hacker crack smoker who thinks the crazied voices he hears in his head are instructions from GOD.(you know, like Bush thinks) as he's in posing as an administrator trying to stop any intellengent discussion contrary to his belief system....

It's happened before you know...like in the BMW Chat room.......and I think the Vespa room too....

You can almost hear the demerrits whizzing as they fly past on their way to Downn2's account.
Do you need a bigger shovel or is the hole getting deep fast enough already?
Just let it go downn2. They have made their new rule. We had our fun while it lasted.
How do we know this kid is really an administrator?......he could be some wacked out neoconservative computer hacker crack smoker who thinks the crazied voices he hears in his head are instructions from GOD.(you know, like Bush thinks) as he's in posing as an administrator trying to stop any intellengent discussion contrary to his belief system....

It's happened before you know...like in the BMW Chat room.......and I think the Vespa room too....
Go click on his member name and you will find that he is in the Admin group.

downy made over 100 posts and finally makes a point.

"Topics Other Than Motorcycles" is under the Completely Off-topic forum title.

Maybe it needs to be reworded.

Anyway, the second half of rule #5 is in effect, I think.

This whole idea will start some bickering, but the final answer is....you are in someone else's house/tavern/establishment.

This is a free forum, and you are visiting someone else's place.

so fraggin tired of those political , evolution , creationist , religious , crap !!

though we were talking about 2 wheel fun !!

df63fcc4e351ffae281e51c663b3ef2e200.gif

How do we know this kid is really an administrator?......
You'll know because the Administrator will do things like lock this thread.

Now go read your Warning Meter.

Under Rule #7, you're one click away from a time-out, Mr Beemer-Vespa. You will not insult the hosts while you a guest in their house, or you'll find yourself to be little more than a distant memory around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.