Atlanta FJR riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrera930

Reaction score
I maintain a list of FJR riders in the North Atlanta area, approximately 15 FJR's and several other marques as well, mostly BMW. We have a great group of riders that get together quite often and head for the hills to ride on weekends.

If you would like to join us, please send me your email address and I will include you on the list. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I maintain a list of FJR riders in the North Atlanta area, approximately 15 FJR's and several other marques as well, mostly BMW. We have a great group of riders that get together quite often and head for the hills to ride on weekends.
If you would like to join us, please send me your email address and I will include you on the list. [email protected]
sure, when i can Suwanee [email protected]

Well as of this point I am not up to the shill level required to ride with a group but I would love to get to know some local FJR owners. Since I am a computer geek, you guys shouldn't post your email addresses openly in forums, this is one of the main ways spammers get your addresses. I'll PM ya.