Attention "waiters"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR_pig

Bud Light Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
Any of you fellow waiters received a confirmation letter from Yamaha on your order yet? I'm wondering if letters will go out like in years past. I have not received one yet, but don't know if I should be worried... :(

Nada, nuthinnn, el zippo from Yameehaha, but as my dealer checked with his rep late last week: he has no info from Yamaha about any delays(despite rumors here) relative to shipments/deliveries starting in March. As I plopped down my $500 on Sept 28 I'm sure hoping to see my new bluuu FJR come March! I hope....DFO <_<

I'm pretty sure they said letters with approximate delivery dates would be sent out in February.

John

I heard a parts supplier problem (factory fire) will delay delivery until fall 2006.

Dont be too upset if you dont get a letter from Yamaha. I did however get a letter asking how my first service went while others got freaking hats. :detect:

I heard a parts supplier problem (factory fire) will delay delivery until fall 2006.
I heard it was with the new valve guides. I also heard to get them out earlier they are going to be putting in the old style valve guides in some of the bikes.

Yamaha just posted the delivery months on the Dealer System this morning. Looks like deliveries will begin in March for the A model and May for the AE.

Regards,

Tony Orihuela

Yamaha Sportscenter

YIPEE...

Tony from Yamaha Sportcenter just dropped me an email saying that he received confirmation on the delivery and mine is scheduled for April. He thought it would be around in the middle of the month but said it could be anytime during the month:). The waiting is coming to an end.

Chad

My dealer just advised my 'A' is scheduled for April delivery(seriously). Ordered Nov 11. Won't have any valve guides as engine will be delivered later.Supplier problem I guess. :p

Yamaha just posted the delivery months on the Dealer System this morning. Looks like deliveries will begin in March for the A model and May for the AE.
Regards,

Tony Orihuela

Yamaha Sportscenter
Just called my dealer and the system shows no specific date BUT April delivery. YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Got my '05 in the second PDP and it arrived in July. I never got a letter from Yamaha. The only communication was between me and the dealer.

Just talked to my dealer and he went to Yameehaha's site: sure enuff...my bike is listed as a MARCH, '06 delivery! Another customer of theirs who ordered on 6 Oct is listed as a June delivery. Guess it paid to order on day 1. Oh heart be still!!! DFO :D

I heard the first shipment is at the bottom of the Pacific, the second attacked by Phillippine pirates who are abusing them in ways best not mentioned here..... :bigeyes:

I heard the first shipment is at the bottom of the Pacific, the second attacked by Phillippine pirates who are abusing them in ways best not mentioned here..... :bigeyes:
Funny to see owners of what themselves seem to think of as inferior equipment :ba: get jealous.... :boss:

AND, I heard that the units replacing those lost will have to be the underpowered French engines. <_<

Too bad, but at least I also hear that those don't tick. :blink:

I just talked to my dealer and he went to Yamaha site and my 06A is listed as a April... delivery :clap: