Autocom 50% off sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddie

Reaction score
I found out by one of my local motorcycle accessories store that Autocom is going to have their 3 base kits on sale for 50% off suggested retail. :eek: I believe the sale starts next week and lasts a week or two, not exactly sure. As to why the owner said they want to get there product out more? Any comments for or against buying and or suggestions are much appreciated. I've heard all good things, but would like to get all of your imputs? BTW I'm considering the Pro 7 Sport model. I understand there are some cables to buy at regular price, but for that price, its enticing! Retail's for $419.99 and sale price around $209 and change.

Thanks, Mark

I wish I had known. I just bought a starcom1. Hopefully it arrives this week.

I am thinking of getting SPANKed next week and need the comm gear for the ride.

This place got a web site? 1/2 price is hard to resist. If the sale is being originated by the factory then other sellers should also be participating, no?

Doesn't do me any good.

Quote directly from their website....."We've are now a stocking dealer for AutoCom. These items will not be available for online sales. "

Don't know where you got your info from, but this is what they're saying.

Personally, I don't think it's feesible to fly out to their place just because you can't buy it online. :thumbdown:

A regular member of the FJRowners website is selling the Autocomm for the half off price. His name is Kieth Goudelock. He is a great guy. I bought my Mix-It from him about a year ago. He always offers pretty good discounts and GREAT customer service. He is pretty much an expert on all things audio related when it comes to motorcycles. He even will install speakers and mic in your helmet if you are too chicken to try it yourself.

I am buying one of the Pro 7 models off him myself.

You can contact him at: [email protected]

or, at 918-446-2245.

I will see if I can get him to post on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
They have new kit coming out shortly which is why they are selling off the old stock.