• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Avon Storm Deal (non-group buy)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
I have made a deal with one of my distributors so I can offer a price on the Avon Storm radials without it having to be a group buy! I am offering these at 30% off suggested retail which will make the prices $102.66 for the 120/70/17 and the rear would be $139.37 for a 180/55/17. This makes the total $242.03 for a pair plus the actual shipping to your address.

This is just a few dollars more than the "Group Buy" price, but you can use your credit card for increased convenience and you can purchase as many as you want or just one if you like.

These are not availble on my website so you will need to call us directly at 1-800-YAMAHA-0 to place an order and tell the parts guys you are FJR Forum members to receive this price. I have some in stock at this time and more of them are on the way that will be here Thursday and more on Friday.

Best regards,

If any of you who bought in on the group buy want out, please PM me (or email to the addy in the group buy thread) before Friday March 2nd, as that's the day I plan to start ordering tires.

Ouch,,,

I got a set from Cal Coast Motorsport in Ventura, CA imounted and Balanced for 255.00 :rolleyes:

I can say these tires ROCK the hug the road Big time....

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered a set of the AVON Storm ST's from www.americanmototire.com. Total purchase price was $233.36, plus $13.64 shipping, for a grand total of $247.00.

Paste, I am going to be ordering these same tires soon. The last time that I ordered from Americanmototire. com they gave me free shipping on 3 tires. You need to call for this deal... but they did it for me last year. I intend to call them & try the same deal since I'm looking f/ tires for me & a bud.

I have the Avon Storms and they do rock. I've been keeping an eye out for deals, so I will be ready when they wear out. I found a set at motorcycleproshop.com for $214.00. I don't know what they charge for shipping if anything. I'm thinking about buying a set and sticking in the garage for later.

Cheers! :clapping:

For crying out loud folks...............

Extremely BAD form to post comparison shopping in this thread. Start your own thread.

Tony, thanks, I'll be calling in tomorrow morning to order a set. I don't mind supporting a SFO Spring Thing sponsor at all. :D

Tony, received tires this afternoon. Thanks for the quick shipping!

Tim

Tony, received tires this afternoon. Thanks for the quick shipping!
Tim

So Tim, U got some new tires for da ride up to Arkansas afterall? Good move. Play it safe.

Who will be mounting them for you and how much will it cost?

Anyone ever try dealing with the guy? I called the shop as instructed, no one including the parts manager knew what I was talking about. They said they would talk to Tony and call me back. That didn't happen. Then I sent an email to Tony, No response there.

This thread is a year and a half old. That may be why they don't know what your talking about. Most motorcycle shops don't have that great of employee retention either. Good luck on finding some tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.