Avon Storm

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, I get mine installed and balanced for $255 if I bring in the rims. CalCoast Motorsports in Ventura. Call before you go, they usually have to order the Avons...
Thanks TWN (I finally figured this out) and I just cancelled a meeting at Pt. Mugu tomorrow cause I can't ride the bike. :cray:

Soooo… just as I’m getting ready to hit the ‘place order’ at SWMoto when I get a call from my local shop (Twisted Grip – Placentia, CA) and he says ‘I’ll meet whatever price you can get on the internet and just charge for mounting, but ya gotta pay cash’. HAA an offer I couldn’t refuse, plus I don’t mind supporting the little guys. $275 after originally quoting retail at $376 (tires, M& B) .

Thanks for saving me a few bones. Now I gotta look around for something else to buy with all that money I saved. :clapping:

Ron

The service manager at my local dealership after I waited 3 days to hear from her: "We can't find anybody that sells those". :angry2:

So I invested 5 minutes on the internet and waited 3 days and I had them in hand......

Needless to say they are done. :butcher: