Back from Exile

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
This last year has been pretty tough, no FJR and all. Yeah, I went on some rides, showed up at NAFO in a rented car, of all things, planned to ride to CFR on a KLR, but the planets are back in line. Things are right in the world once again.

Closed the deal this afternoon. I'm replacing my old blue '05 with a . . . NEW blue '05! But it's SO pretty, and I'm pretty sure it's quite a lot faster than the old one was, too. Very clean, low miles, some nice FJRkles already on, almost no dings or dents, and best of all, it's MINE!!! (Well, mine and the bank's.) Anyway, the long nightmare is over. When's the next ride? What's the forecast for tomorrow? And the next day? And the day after that?

IMG_0841.jpg

A happy version of SacramentoMike.

And you even got the fast model! Way to go!

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

[Music]

Welcome back,

Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
(well not so much)

But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
(Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya
(Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
[/Music]

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Dang....now we won't need to watch our mirrors to see how far back you are!

Congratulations on the new addition.

Erm....be careful, 'kay!

Very nice Mike, and an excellent choice. Intervention is so messy and we were a little concerned about you getting back across the border on a Canadian FJR anyway.

;)

Congratulations, WOW... back to a power steed, eh? Way cool, good on you, you got blue and now you rule! :yahoo: