Back from Exile

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new wheels. :clapping:

Bass Boat Blue is clearly the fastest and attracts the most wimmens! :yahoo:

I noticed your Hella's FF50's are hung under the Garauld brackets. I have the same set-up,m top mounted.

Do you happen to have a pic from the front? Might be worth flipping mine.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, that deep down good feeling of a new ,(to you) bike. Congratulations and enjoy. You deserve it.

This last year has been pretty tough, no FJR and all. Yeah, I went on some rides, showed up at NAFO in a rented car, of all things, planned to ride to CFR on a KLR, but the planets are back in line. Things are right in the world once again.
Closed the deal this afternoon. I'm replacing my old blue '05 with a . . . NEW blue '05! But it's SO pretty, and I'm pretty sure it's quite a lot faster than the old one was, too. Very clean, low miles, some nice FJRkles already on, almost no dings or dents, and best of all, it's MINE!!! (Well, mine and the bank's.) Anyway, the long nightmare is over. When's the next ride? What's the forecast for tomorrow? And the next day? And the day after that?

IMG_0841.jpg

A happy version of SacramentoMike.
Congrats and be safe!

Taff