bad buy on ebay need help

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw someone asked if you paid with paypal.

If you did, that is the best way to go in my opinion.

File a claim, get your money back from paypal (they take it directly from his account)

If you have any written proof that he agreed to refund your money (email) that is the golden proof that will make paypal process your claim in no time.

Win-win for you, less stress, no worries, don't even have to talk to the guy again.

I had a ebay seller become an asshat after the sale.

He said my new Apple powerbook came with Microsoft Office for mac (which it did not) it came with a "free trial" Huge difference.

Bottom line paypal gave me my money back, free $1500 Powerbook for me.

You typically have to return the item to get your money back but in my case the seller just closed his account and moved on. (and no the powerbook was not stolen, I checked with Apple)

Doesn't happen all the time but it worked out in my case.

I have heard mostly bad things about Paypal. What proof did they require Paw? They must have some process you need to go through.

I saw someone asked if you paid with paypal.If you did, that is the best way to go in my opinion.

File a claim, get your money back from paypal (they take it directly from his account)

If you have any written proof that he agreed to refund your money (email) that is the golden proof that will make paypal process your claim in no time.

Win-win for you, less stress, no worries, don't even have to talk to the guy again.

I had a ebay seller become an asshat after the sale.

He said my new Apple powerbook came with Microsoft Office for mac (which it did not) it came with a "free trial" Huge difference.

Bottom line paypal gave me my money back, free $1500 Powerbook for me.

You typically have to return the item to get your money back but in my case the seller just closed his account and moved on. (and no the powerbook was not stolen, I checked with Apple)

Doesn't happen all the time but it worked out in my case.
yes i did use pay pal but it not the same as being able to swat some wone in the nose for being an ass hat !

i bought them emgo on ebay got rooked but they are better than a quick kick in the ass for the price. Just don't hit anything with em.

I have heard mostly bad things about Paypal. What proof did they require Paw? They must have some process you need to go through.
In my case it was pretty easy.

I filed a claim after he refused to send me the software listed in the auction (Microsoft Office)

I gave him one chance, he refused, I filed the claim.

Since ebay keeps a copy of the auction on their server for quite a while 30+ days, paypal only had to look, read that he said it came with the software, done deal.

They told him to either refund my money or send me the software promised. He refused. They refunded my money in full $1502 and some change if I recall.

Many paypal claims are settled in a he said, she said type of process.

Each party submits their case with any proof and a 3rd party (paypal rep) decides.

I've heard many bad stories about paypal & ebay. Knock on wood I have yet to have an issue in 8+ years now.

Ok been on a buying binge trying to get ready for the cfo.Found some fz1 mirrors on ebay and took a chance.

Broke the hinge on the first one FIRST FOLD UP 1

So have sent two ebay messages and two email messages to this company with no reply.

www.clutchlevers.com was the ebay link and on the box the address is

23182 Alcaide dr #H

Laguna hills

CA 92653

Im giving them one more day and then i guess i will half to tattle on them to ebay and leave BAD FEED BACK!

I really like ebay but some times dammit

I like buying your used stuff better :D

This is there reply when they ship your item to you.

The following items were shipped on FRIDAY 8/11/2006....

300015852210 Yamaha FJR1300 FJR 1300 EXTENDED CARBON MIRRORS ##
Your package should arrive within 3-7 business days. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

Tanya (aka moto_kitten) & Simon (aka thesuzukishop)

P.S. We are always adding great new products to our inventory. Links to specific motorcycles can be found on our website at www.clutchlevers.com
Any help would be great.
Welcome to eBay!