Bad News

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please let them both know there is good juju/energy being sent their way... I'm so sorry what they're are, and will be, going through... but miracles can happen... I am living proof of it and there are a few others around here as well.

I second this. We're pulling for you folks!

Thanks for all the positive energy, well wishes and prayers everyone!!!

I just want to say that it's nice to see that our fjr brothers and sisters are thinking of us, and from the bottom of my heart Thank You!

JET

Thanks for all the positive energy, well wishes and prayers everyone!!!

I just want to say that it's nice to see that our fjr brothers and sisters are thinking of us, and from the bottom of my heart Thank You!

JET

Thanks for the check in, if and when you can keep us posted with any news. Best to you both!

Well, I just got some good news. They're transferring her down to Shepherd in Atlanta tomorrow!

best hopes and wishes for you both...terrible just terrible

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I just got some good news. They're transferring her down to Shepherd in Atlanta tomorrow!
That is good news. Shepherd is the best in the country. She'll get the best care and rehab -- and support -- than can be had. Sending the good vibes your way ...