Bagster

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks ok to me
but I'm not fond of tank condoms...in my opinion it takes away from the overall look of the bike...

Hey that's what it's all about different folks different strokes
Yea, to each their own, but it's kinda like a well used gun, with the bluing partially wore off....It has character!! :D

Bagster + Tank Bag on an 05

WindowsPhotoGalleryWallpaper.jpg

Another '05 with bagster tank cover:

2887230750098858932S600x600Q85.jpg

and with electo-trans-mogrified bagster tank bag:

2228880490098858932S600x600Q85.jpg

(that one could be an ad for Shell... :rolleyes:

As far as beauty, well, it is in the eye of the beerholder. I think it looks just fine, and even better after a few of those beers. Plus my tank is scratched to shit underneath, mostly from the PO who was a short fella and liked to sit on top of the tank, which was actually why he sold it. His shortness, not the scratches. :unsure:

To the OP, how is the handlebar interference with that "Minea" tank bag on. I'm using an even smaller bag that was designed for use on the dual sport bikes so the bag is really short in the front to back direction. This one here. I like it because the bars to not touch the bag even at full lock.

Last edited by a moderator:
To the OP, how is the handlebar interference with that "Minea" tank bag on. I'm using an even smaller bag that was designed for use on the dual sport bikes so the bag is really short in the front to back direction. This one here. I like it because the bars to not touch the bag even at full lock.
I haven't ridden with the Minea on yet, but I can see that the bars will touch at full lock. Doesn't look like it will bother me much tho since I rarely ever hit the locks. I'll have to do a proper test ride this weekend B)

I haven't ridden with the Minea on yet, but I can see that the bars will touch at full lock. Doesn't look like it will bother me much tho since I rarely ever hit the locks. I'll have to do a proper test ride this weekend B)

Yeah. Make sure you check to see what buttons get pushed should you have to go full lock, like when messing around in parking and such. Hitting that dang starter button might not be a good thing... :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator: