Battery tender

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an old Ninja 750 that doesn't get ridden much. It used to be I would put a battery in it every year in the springtime. Not anymore, since purchasing the battery tender it lights right off. During the winter months I rotate it around the garage. All three bikes are always ready to go. There is a definite difference in how my FJR started after sitting a few months without it compared to with. Now I would of course periodically fire them all up and run them a bit but the battery tender seems to do a better job of keeping them charged up in my case.

I have an old Ninja 750 that doesn't get ridden much. It used to be I would put a battery in it every year in the springtime. Not anymore, since purchasing the battery tender it lights right off. During the winter months I rotate it around the garage. All three bikes are always ready to go. There is a definite difference in how my FJR started after sitting a few months without it compared to with. Now I would of course periodically fire them all up and run them a bit but the battery tender seems to do a better job of keeping them charged up in my case.
Forgot to mention the tender gets used on my old Mustang as well. Definitely worth the 30 something I spent on it.

Cooked battery. Would you like yours with french fries or mashed potatoes and gravy. :yahoo: